Lock LFG [H]

Im a returning player looking for a mature guild for now and the upcoming expansion. Currently I’m on Mal’ganis in my previous guild which went on break at the end of Castle Nathria and the guys just never came back. I played a Holy priest in CN and did well, logs can be provided. Id like to main a warlock in Dragonflight but im open to playing priest again if needed, id have to catch up if thats the case however. I would prefer an east coast guild that raids 7-11pm two to three days a week. Id be willing to play at a casual or semi hardcore level. In the past i played at a cutting edge level on my priest as both holy and disc but im older and have kids now so it doesnt fit my lifestyle. While im primarily looking for a raiding guild i also dont mind pushing keys with a guild. I hate pugging them but guild runs a different. Anyways, I’d prefer to stay horde because of my wife, but if i find the right fit i would swap factions and im willing to realm transfer. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions. Im flexible

Real id: Uri#11265

1 Like

Hey you sound like youd be a perfect dragon! And by that I mean you should check out the Mystic Dragons. New guild forming up for the expansion on the thrall server looking for new friends to come along for the journey. Some of our kids are even in the guild with us! Your wife is of course invited as well. Check out our recruitment post below for more details and a link to our discord to hop in and talk with us/ask any questions.

H Thrall 2 weeknight raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitme…

Hi Urî!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Uri#5963

Hey Bgill, add me on discord. Im at work now but id like to talk

Hey there uri, I sent a bnet request and would love to chat if you get the time!
I will leave my info below. Have a great day!

[Inverse Logic] 10/10H 3/10M Fated CN, 10/10H 2/10M Fated SoD, 11/11H Fated Sepulcher is a tight-knit, semi-hardcore mythic raid guild that focuses on finding a balance between good progression and flexible adult schedules.

Currently Recruiting

• Mage and Warlock high priority
  • M+ tanks and healers

We offer an inclusive, non-toxic environment with an active Discord, alt runs, and Monday night M+ for those who would otherwise miss out on a 15 in the vault. We are committed to maintaining an equally laid back and competitive atmosphere, where you can enjoy an after-work beer with friends and still clear some content! We are semi-hardcore, meaning we will expect you to play to the best of your ability and be continually working to master your class. We also understand that real life comes first. We are a team of parents, working professionals, and students who understand that sometimes you’re just going to miss the raid. We will work with you if something comes up or your schedule changes–as long as you communicate!

At this time, our goal is to achieve AOTC and push mythic as far as we can

Raid times are Tues & Thurs 8p - 11p Eastern.

Any spec/class is welcome to inquire, high need for hybrids

Social applicants do not need to be any specific class or spec! If you appreciate the environment we’ve established and think you would enjoy your time in our guild, you’re more than welcome to get in touch.

What we offer:

Flasks, food, and repairs for raid night.
Constructive feedback inside and outside of raid.
Laid back, adult environment.
An active Discord community.
A family of players who love playing with each other!
What we’re looking for:

Players with current or previous AOTC experience.
Performance-minded players who will work on their play outside of raid.
Team players who enjoy working with others.
Players who would enjoy a semi-hardcore approach to progression.
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 5/10M CN, 3/10M SoD, 3/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey Uri, I added you on disc yesterday so shoot me a DM back when you get the chance! Happy friday.

Hey Uri,
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Minimal class Lego (Double Lego with Unity is preferred)
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
  • Healers & DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Urî!

Honestly, you seem like a perfect fit for our guild. We’re a group of former CE and high mythic prog raiders that came together to create a new guild on Tichondrius (horde). We’re currently running one day a week to clear the fated heroic, while we continue to add people to our family and raid team to get ready for DF. I added you on bnet, I’m sure your going through several conversations - so incase my invite gets lost here’s our guild post for your reference! Happy Saturday!

Hello Uri!!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

[Panic at the Disconnect] is a Mature and Family guild with an Active Social Discord. That strives to be drama free, informative, friendly and helpful to all New and Returning players.

Our Alliance and Horde Retail Horde Guild is Currently looking to fill our ranks for our Two Progression Raiding Teams into the next expansion. Currently Item Level for Raids are 260, however we will work with you to put in the time and effort to get ready.

Our Raid days and times are listed for

Thurs and Sunday 7PM CST/8PM EST. for Team 1

Friday and Saturday 7 PM CST/8PM, for Team 2

Both Teams will strive to create a stress free, fun and positive learning progression into normal, heroic and possible mythic raiding in the future. As well as running Mythic Plus and guild events .

Our servers for both Alliance and Horde include: Thunderlord, Azgalor, Destromath, Nazjater, Bloodfurance, Manaroth, Gurubashi, Aegweynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Hakkar, and Garrosh.

All classes and races are welcome, looking for like minded people to enjoy the game, drama free, and work together to progress for ourselves and the guild we built for the Next expansion onward,

Feel free to message me or the other officers on Discord

TheBrokenMike#2793
Boss Lady Pink#4053
Beaunti#9565
Aww#1305