[Returning] LF AotC/Mythic Prog guild

As the title says, looking for Mythic / AotC focused guild. Have logs for season 3 DPS before taking a break. Looking to play Shadow priest with Heals off-spec/ MW monk

Willing to go horde or alliance, and server doesn’t matter.
Days: Tues-Sat after 630PM PST on Tues/Wed and anytime Thurs-Sat

Bumperinos

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We ended S3 with AotC and 2/11M without truly trying to go into mythic. S4 and DF, we will be going into Mythic

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for heals. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Still looking!

Foxnews! We would love a MW monk. Thought I would shoot this over. Please let me know if you are interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-stormrage-genesis-tuwed-10-1230-est-s4-aotc-df-mythic/1269966

Bumperinos

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our leadership has had numerous mythic kills since BFA, and we are looking to take the next step in pushing content from a casual mindset.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Bumperinos

Semi Retired is a newly formed M+/AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and progress into Mythic raiding for Dragonlands.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and head into Mythic, regardless of experience

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday 9-12pm EST
Wednesday 9-12pm EST
Sunday 9-12pm EST

We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED:

Tanks: LOW

Healers: MED

Melee DPS: OPEN

Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US:

If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on

Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Flappiebird (Officer) - BNet: Zedak#11501 - Discord Flappiebird#4667

Hi Foxnewsatten,

Hope the search is going well! You seem like a really great fit with our guild. We are a group over former CE raiders, currently clearing fated Heroic and pushing high keys. We’re a fresh guild made up of a core group of players that have played since Legion. We currently raid Thursdays 7-10PM EST, and are pushing keys daily outside of raid. Here’s a link to our recruitment spam: [H][Tichondrius] <Nuisance> LF HEAL Thur 7PM EST 5/8H 8/8N

Would love to get in touch and answer any questions you may have! You can add me on:
Discord: DSHIFTR#3000
Battle.net: DSHIFTR#1701

Yo! Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Hey there, Vendetta raids Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST. If those times work for you, would love to talk to your further Kalbor#8573 on discord

Hey buddy I would love to get a chance to talk with you about joining our guild. We are on Illidan. We raid currently in s4 9-1130 est (8-1030 servers time) Our plan is to mostly keep to heroic in season 4 and build our team. Once dragon drops we are hoping to have a team almost finished. Our plan is to push into mythic as soon as we are ready with the goal of pushing CE. My discord name is Bigkef#8664 if this is something you want more info about