LF Guild/Community

A friend and I are returning for Dragonflight and would like to join anyone planning to do at least do Heroic raiding and mythic plus content who isn’t too restrictive on the classes we want to play. I was advised we can raid and do mythic plus dungeons cross realm and faction so we won’t need to transfer or change factions so we wont be spending money to buy those services. We are also open to raiding any day as long as it being around 8:30 p.m. est.

Please feel free to message send me your contact information if you are looking to recruit 2-3 players.

Hi! My guild is Reformed Raiders! We’re recruiting for mythic raiding if you’re interested and our raiding times line up with your availability well! If you want to talk more contact me on Bnet at TruStrike#11716

From the Cendres (Area52) are an 18+ guild who can get a little wild, but always have fun and try to be respectful. We do not tolerate any sort of prejudice, bigotry, or cruelty.

Current Events:
Thursdays @ 19:30 EST - Newbie Raid Night - this is for those who need to learn mechanics, are starting a new rotation/class/spec, are self conscious and need a welcoming environment to learn. Anyone can come, but patience and good attitude are a must.

Fridays - Heroic progression raid @ 19:30 EST. For those who already have a grasp of the mechanics and are looking to push content with more of an edge. Good attitudes are still a must.

Sunday - always something. Currently it’s marathons to get people the Jello Kitty mount. When DF drops, it will be Mythic Madness (Keys from 10 - 10, with groups switching here and there)
Message Ashory or Rèneda on Area52 for details!!
Discord: Ashte#7089

Hi Amand,

Excited to hear you and your friend are returning back for Dragonflight! If you’re looking for a fresh guild with a home atmosphere, efficient AotC raiding environment, and mythic plus keys from 0-+25, we might be the guild for both of you! Would love to chat on disc/bnet to answer any further questions you might if interested.

Here’s a link to learn about our guild: [H][Tichondrius] <Nuisance> LF HEAL Thur 7PM EST 5/8H 8/8N

Feel free to add me on bnet: DSHIFTR#1701 or Discord: DSHIFTR#3000