How's your slime cat journey?

I started when I got lucky with a good and friendly Castle Nathria Pug and got it down in one shot. Sanctum was a bit tougher and I made sure to get my max duel legendries down before seriously applying. Sepulcher felt like a nightmare to pug. Still got it down and got my slime kitty.

This was the first time I tried serious raiding besides LFR. All things considering, it was actually pretty fun and I actually might try pushing it in DF.

To people that seriously want their kitty: Give pugging a try. The worst that could happen is you get kicked or declined. I got kicked once. No reason given. Don’t care.

1 Like

Gold?

/chars

If the slime cat had the jiggles pet template I would’ve been more inclined to get it. But now, no thanks.

Currently trying to convince my PVP guild to get a group together to get it but nobody has any faith
FeelsBadMan

outdoor player
left out in the cold
dungeons and raids are inside

I re subbed for it, logged in once, logged out and just went IRL striped bass fishing instead. I thought I could convince myself to play some shadowlands to get that mount but I aint feel’n it.

Got it on the 3rd week of the season doing heroic raids. Now clearing the raids on my alts for gear.

Any hopefuls should be able to stick it out in normal, lots of high level characters chasing easy dinars and gear in normals.

I was going to force myself to run Sepulcher and Sylvanas again just to get it over with, but honestly, every time I think about it, I realize I’m not having fun and just go play something else.

Like, I can easily smash normal, I’m just so done with this expansion.

Wow, you’re obnoxious. Always putting people on mute that have relevant arguments just because their opinions don’t match yours. They have just as much of a right to argue with you as you do with them. And no, they aren’t trolls just because they’ll endlessly defend their points like you do with yours. Grow up.

1 Like

My ignore list is four people. So nope.

Nothing they said was relevant. It was all strawmans.

Everyone argues here. No one said “don’t ever argue again.”

I agree you should. I’d also suggest to not insert yourself into conversations that ended long ago just to pick a fight and be toxic.

:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

I stopped caring once my friends wanted to take a break until DF. It’s not a mount I would use anyways, so it’s nbd.

How hypocritical to say “no one ever said don’t argue,” but also say other people’s arguments aren’t relevant, just because you choose to think they aren’t. Also, replying to something you said after just 24 hours isn’t being toxic.

You are one of the most obnoxious users on these forums. Maybe it’s best if you go back to taking a break if you’re going to continue displaying this type of behavior. Also here before you add me to mute and proceed to act all tough and witty over telling someone they are ignored :roll_eyes:

There’s a huge difference between “you aren’t allowed to argue” and “that isn’t even relevant to the conversation.”

So no, there’s nothing hypocritical about it. LOL

Replying isnt toxic. Your hostility is toxic.

Maybe it’s be that you go into your options under users and put me on ignore, instead of being hostile.

You only came in here to troll and have added nothing of value to the conversation. All you’ve done is insult me and be toxic. Take your own advice, sir and/or madam. You aren’t proving any point here except you’re hostile and insulting. So good job, i guess.

Have a great day!

I am proving a point. And that point being that you actively choose to ignore people’s opinions because they are different from yours, thus making you believe that they aren’t relevant, and that they must be trolling when they endlessly argue against you just as you are doing with them.

Anyways, you have a good day as well! :wink:

Over, done, and unsatisfying.

Got both the slime cat and the Fated Heroic achievement. Now I’m not touching WoW until the dragons show up.

I dont want it that bad so no progress

You’re in a guild that has cleared fated heroic - why not ask if your guild can help?

Haven’t been on enough, and they don’t raid much now that they’re done with it. If I get it then great if not, that’s fine too. It is what it is.

Good stuff! Painsmith was possibly my favourite from SotFO as well. Did the group you were in have Discord going?

1 Like