How's your slime cat journey?

I wanted it but havent played this season because wotlk classic and monster hunter rise are so much more fun

No slime kitty for me it looks like :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

Don’t care, so not doing it.

1 Like

Got it week 4. Been farming gold while waiting for DF.

1 Like

wasn’t plan on getting it. Helping out friends coz most of their raiders are at break and I now have it :person_shrugging:

1 Like

That ship done sailed away without me.

:diamonds: :heart: :spades::diamonds: :heart: :spades:

2 Likes

Blizzard: Missing on easy wins since 2004.

5 Likes

Please show me where anyone said there wasn’t access to raid or dungeons. I’ll wait.

Maybe if it’s spelled out for you, you’ll understand what was said.

:point_up: Speaking of the end game OPEN WORLD ZONES, Korthia and ZM.

:point_up: “It” refers back to the end game ZONES and “outdoor players” refers to THOSE WHO DON’T RUN DUNGEONS AND RAIDS all that often.

You done with the poor strawman now?

2 Likes

Anyone who wanted it should have it by now. Normal is literally a joke even fated. I got it week 3.

1 Like

There’s no such thing as “outdoor players”. There’s no lesser subscription where you’re stuck outside.

Everyone got the same content for S4.

I just disagree that players being too stubborn to zone into an instance is a Blizzard problem. They got the same content everyone else did. They choose not to participate. That’s on them.

3 Likes

Most probably do. Some just took longer probably because of real life.

False. There’s absolutely people who don’t like to run dungeons or raids or don’t do them very often. Hey, guess what? I’m one of them now!

Another strawman or purposely acting obtuse. Don’t be that guy.

Every single season has an upgrade in content and rewards for dungeons, raids, pvp and open world content.

Season 4 did not. You’re wrong again.

It’s not about being stubborn. It’s about not doing stuff they either don’t like, don’t care about, don’t have the mental or physical capacity to do so, etc.

Again, stop acting obtuse. Unless you can point out to me where there’s a new end game zone for this season or an upgraded end game zone for this season.

I don’t even know what this has to do with the argument that

You wanna try again with another bad faith argument that makes no sense?

3 Likes

well from my recent experience which you read some replies above, it’s not that bad now. For normal specifically.

1 Like

Not bothering.

2 Likes

It turns out that I didn’t get the slime cat. I did jailer on heroic or whatever but I need to do full clears, no thanks. I’m not touching sanctum again until I can one shot the bosses.

1 Like

That’s on them, not on Blizzard.

No, the strawman is pretending Blizzard needs to cater to the whims of people who refuse to do the content there is.

World bosses got upgraded.

Yes, it 100% is.

S4 has content. Everyone who pays for a sub can access it. If you choose not to, it’s not that Blizzard didn’t give you content.

No, I feel my argument is fine as is.

3 Likes

Your kills can be a mix of any difficulty. You can just full clear on normal without having to kill jailer.

1 Like

We knew early on the slime cat required all bosses in normal, which are all literally easy mode compared to heroic jailer you killed. Heroic gives title which isn’t needed.

1 Like

Oh boy, I can slam my 12 alts into the World boss and maybe get one piece of loot on one of those characters for the week!

YAAAAAAAAY

4 Likes

I mean that’s fine but I still don’t want to do sanctum, it’s not about the difficulty. I don’t mind not getting the cat and honestly hope whoever gets it enjoys it.

1 Like

I’m not doing it. I refuse. Formal protest.

1 Like

You can also go run keys. Or raid. Or PvP.

2 Likes