How's your slime cat journey?

Ah, of course… we’ll make stuff up, instead of realizing how bugged Pococrap was, how not everyone likes constantly getting aggro from a companion, how it loses its abilities at times, etc. It couldn’t possibly be any of that! :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Wasn’t it fixed? Or is it still bugged? (Yeah at the beginning it was bugged but then sometime later I read it was fixed)

1 Like

Not working on slime cat at all because I find it ugly. The freebie DK mount looks better.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I finished ZM and never went back.

2 Likes

did it with a guild. was chill.

1 Like

It was fine. Normal difficult is a sinch- honestly seems like a problem for the least social demographics of this community and people who play less than 4 hours a week. Sorry guys- this mount is basically a freebie. If you’re paying silly gold prices for carries for this thing, you’re getting ripped off. Find an active guild.

1 Like

We had stuff in Korthia/ZM.

They just failed to update any of it for Season 4, leaving outdoor players with nothing to do.

Then they took the exp buff away so we don’t even want to level alts.

8 Likes

Well, let’s hope whatever is in prepatch and in the expansion will fix all of that issue.

1 Like

I did it on a Prot Paladin and never used the robot. Pretty much ignored him.

2 Likes

Rides up on his Jelly Cat

So, what did I miss?

1 Like

Haven’t done a single fated boss on normal+. I wouldn’t mind it but I know I’m not getting it at this point.

2 Likes

havent done anything in season 4 except +2 key and a few timewalking, weeks ago. Just uninterested and my current work/play life has my only option being to pug with american players. Sure some are nice, some definately arent. I just dont feel like playing the nice or nasty lotto, then dealing with ping all because someone messed up then sneakily yanked it away and tucked it behind the gatekeepers.

1 Like

finished it week 3. mostly now just doin fated raids caz its somthin to do to pass the time

1 Like

I farmed KSM on my Priest in the first two weeks and grinded to get gear to make myself an attractive option to invite, and finished my Slime Cat on week 4 in Norms.

I’ll add that as a 290+ ilvl healer who had KSM pretty early that I still sat in LFG for probably 2 or 3 hours total to get invites to groups all together. If I didn’t genuinely like Slime Cat and will probably be riding it as my primary ground mount for a long, long time I wouldn’t have bothered. There were times in massively over-geared, one shot groups where I considered just hearthing because I absolutely loathe having to sit at the computer for hours without a break. BUT, I drown my liver in alcohol to tolerate doing the content and walked away with my prize. GGs.

1 Like

Got my free offer and leveled up 4 characters, who are now ilvl 230. As soon as they reached level 60 they got an ad that told them it was time to start raiding and pushing keys. I was not impressed.

2 Likes

Haven’t even started it. Can’t be bothered to care. This season is pointless.

Beta and classic are where it’s at at the moment!

I have no interest in the mount.

I have so many now that I never use.

1 Like

I think it’s expected for it to be harder early on in the weeks. But now in the group I was in yesterday, we sat in Q for a while waiting just for a healer and tank.

It’s also where we had an LFR only healer who wasn’t really healing much lol(nothing against them), but it didn’t matter to anyone and they were kept around for the whole raid.
A lot of people are probably still queuing just for slime so a lot of people here could probably manage it over time. Normal at this point is very easy, and the least you could do is spend 3 minutes knowing what you need to do.

Otherwise a boss like fatescribe is not killable if nobody takes up walking the runes(really simple).

1 Like

You have access to the same content everyone else has.

2 Likes

I just ran heroic with my guild team and pugged normal to finish up each raid the first weeks they were available. Slime cat was really disappointing. Just an ugly mount but it counted towards my mount count in case they do something above 500.
How is the pug scene now for fated raids? When I did it most groups wanted Aotc so we could face roll it. I’m curious if it is easier or harder to get in to groups now.

1 Like