How's your slime cat journey?

Ended up getting it for myself along with hero of fate 1st time sepulcher was up.

Now I help lead a fated learning group on Sunday afternoons, where anyone can come to work towards the mount.

Thats pretty cool. I do normals sometime just to help out since Im just marking time until DF

I haven’t killed a single boss on normal.

Cleared Nathria in just a little over an hour.

Hoping Sanctum is as smooth next week. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Completed it this week.

Didn’t really want it then, huh?

1 Like

I was willing to try, even when they changed it to need Normal. But after seeing what it looks like I changed my mind and didn’t bother.

I did, but not that much. :person_shrugging:

So just applying to some stomp pugs and getting the mount if a few hours was too much?

2 Likes

The “majority” has never had any chance at bis gear, and yet they haven’t quit, despite the fact that you imagine that they all get bis gear and quit the game. It’s only the top players who can get bis gear. And often they take a break and go play some other game until the next raid comes.

You are the perfect illustration of this, since you stopped playing more than a year ago. People who no longer play the game seem to have very strong opinions about how those who still play are playing it wrong. Why did you quit before completing even the most basic of chores?

Oh, neat. The two players above me who are arguing with each other both have hidden profiles. That’s…amusing.

1 Like

I guess so since I didn’t do it… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Was rhetorical but yes, if you actually wanted it, a few hours of playing the game wouldn’t stop you.

1 Like

Didn’t feel rhetorical…
And to do 3 raids, pugging it, ‘‘a few hours’’ is a very big longshot.
But yes it would stop me. I wanted it, just not THAT much.

1 Like

Took me a few hours and I had quit for over a year so I doubt you’d be in the double digits of hours to beat it. I slapped some 265 to 270 gear on and just facerolled it.

Let’s assume worst case and every raid takes like 3 hours each to clear. Is 9 hours too much?

I mean this is an MMO… How long or how much effort would you feel would be fair to get this mount you want?

Like just kill one raid boss? Log on during season 4?

1 Like

LFR …

Hold my beer :laughing:

LFR all raids

Okay so you want no challenge, but are okay with spending a little time.

We’re getting somewhere.

It’s really not that difficult. Normal pugs are multiple times more coordinated than lfr. Have you even tried pugging nornal?

I feel like if you tried doing even one raid, you’d find this impossible challenge was possible!

2 Likes

You work for Blizzard that you care about a strangers opinion or to make it a point to show how ez it is.

Not difficult, just pugs for me tend to take a long long long time and usually is not enjoyable. So I don’t pug anymore.

1 Like

I’m trying to help you, don’t get your panties in a bunch, I’d sooner jump off the golden gate bridge than work for Blizzard.

Simple fact is it is ez. I’m garbage, yet I did it. If I can do it, you can too.

So tell me, have you even attempted to pug this? Because I’d wager you haven’t even tried. If you can’t even try, you’ve defeated yourself before you began.

3 Likes

Never asked for help.

I’m fine with that. I swore off pugs a long time ago. Don’t wish to do it.

This was all merely you saying that I never really wanted it…
So I don’t need your help. I simply have stated that I did want it but not that much so as to waste a ‘‘few hours’’ as you put it, to get it.

Pugs are so hit and miss, but I will say I feel pugging +10-12 keys have a MUCH higher chance of success than pugging normal lords of dread or sire.

1 Like