How's Beta AV?

You maybe didn’t read it. The term “vocal minority” is in no way related to world bendind will and demanding. The whole sentence makes no sense.

You’d be surprised.

Unsurprising that Brickledorf liked that post.

We used to hide 15 of us behind Galv’s bunker and wait for them to go in and wipe them there. Great times!

1 Like

Just a reminder that you are replying to someone who was supporting the Wall Of No while we were fighting to get classic.

If you read it THEN im definitely surprised you found meaning :slight_smile:

Dahhh he does love me. . He is stalking me!

It’s a turtle fest until Ivus or the Frost Lord is summoned. 1-2 hour games. They get boring after the initial honeymoon period.

I did have a good time killing people who were streaming though since it was so easy to coincidentally get the same games.

Yup, taking note of who liked a troll post, totally is stalking. :roll_eyes:

It was a not-so-subtle commentary on modern politics and entertainment media, and how they’re being shaped by vocal minorities rather than the majority.

How did you NOT see that?

1 Like

How on earth do you not understand?

1. You are part of the vocal minority that has been around forever.
  2. I am trying to point out that others have valid points too.
  3. You do not want to hear that so you resort to name calling and belittling.
  4. The loop goes on and on.

Do you understand now?

And saying I’m trolling is harassment and gets you flagged.

1.12 AV is better than 1.5 or any earlier than 1.12.

Trufacts.

Maybe because assigning something random name with negative load is not enough :slight_smile:
Maybe because to be vocal minority it must be vocal and minority, just like him :slight_smile:

Heh. Well, we’re sadly not even really in the know who the real vocal minority is on these forums. Only Blizzard has that data, and they’re not sharing.

At this point I’m out becase otherwise I will have to go circles:

Well, at least we seem to be the most rational. >.>

:roll_eyes:

Nor will it,
2 tower vann is quite a monster even in my ilvl 413 gear he 1 shots me
I know im not a tank and I know how active mitigation works but I don’t think 4 tower vann is even going to be possible this xpac,
maybe with a very very organized group that had say 5 tanks and 10 healers.

It’s the crappy version of AV that we all came to hate.

1 Like

Conjecture. From my perspective, you and your ilk are the very vocal minority. You post a lot to make it seem like there’s more of you than there actually are.

Others can have valid points, sure. So far I haven’t seen a rational thought among them, a lot of ‘BLIZZ HAS SPOKEN OMG!’ talk, but that’s not a rational thought and isn’t actually feedback.

Aren’t you the same guy who keeps calling people ‘little alts’ or something like that, as if their level implies a lesser level of importance in some way?

Your posts aren’t cohesive thoughts. This list here was an attempt but… I mean…

1 Like