How's Beta AV?

Ah yes, taking note of a like that appears on a single troll post is totally the same thing. :roll_eyes:

Did you take note that you received a like from me in the other thread?
I feel dirty.

Oh, I’d assume early.

I played both live and don’t truly remember.

I know one version if you didn’t get the towers down the boss had more guards. Is that in 1.12?

All these AV are 3 + hours long … i’ve even seen one for 7 hours

Is it even possible to complete it in under an hour ?

A recreation of vanilla is what we wanted. I don’t remember more than a handful of nutjobs asking for a perfect 1.12 client with all the raid content released.

When you hide behind a character that has hardly played any of the game and scream that you know best? Yes. I don’t believe I said little alt. If I did that was miss spoken and I am sorry. No one on here should be demeaned. By ANYONE. (sort of the whole point of my posts)

My point is and has always been that we all have a voice. Even you. Some people, however, think they can talk louder or more frequently to push others out of the conversation because they do not deem their opinions as valid.

Back to the point. 1.12 looks fine and speaking for myself, can’t wait to play it come launch. The no 1.12 crowd do not speak for me.

And now we have a handful of max BFA level players, some who never remotely played vanilla, championing blizzard’s decision to use the AV version with the least content in it. The version that encourages zerging, leaving no time for what content remains.

Where were these people in the various threads and polls prior to blizzard’s decision? We know a couple of them were staunch wall-of-no supporters. A couple are simply obvious trolls.

Absolutely. Some have done it in 20 minutes. Now imagine when they have raid level gear and everyone is going for marks of honor instead of playing the BG. Right now no one has any connection to their character, and are just out to PvP. This will change during launch drastically. I’m sure some matches of AV will be drawn out, but the majority will be a rush to zerg boss, just like in 1.12.

1 Like

I would love to see a link to some of these matches that went less than an hour and a half. Otherwise, it’s just made up.

What is to stop the behavior you are claiming only happens in 1.12 from happening in 1.5? I know you are going to say its harder. And do you know what that means? Not one of these made up zerg people you just described will do it because it still means nothing to them.

You and someone else keep trying to prop up a story that 1.12 is the worst thing ever when its not bad at all. And 1.5 is only seen through some cloudy vision. When was the last time you played 1.5? or 1.8? And pservers DO NOT COUNT.

1.12 will be fine.

And for the record, because I know he will read this. I was never a part of the No wall and I played vanilla. Thanks :wink:

1 Like

Go look up streamers or videos yourself, youtube has plenty of sources from 2006 as well with 1.12 AV being powered through. Plenty of things prevented heavy zerging in 1.5, you can also find your own sources instead of being lazy.

1.12 will be fine, but it’s not the AV many of us had hoped for. Blizzard asked for our feedback, and we are giving that to them. Instead of bashing us, how about you provide an actual argument as to why 1.12 is the best iteration of AV.

Pretty depressing. I was hoping to collect horde parts. I didn’t even plan to trade them in.

1 Like

GROSS

In other words. . Uh. I don’t have any proof and I am making it up. The very example of propping up your argument.

I am not being lazy. I am pointing out that you are saying ALL THESE THINGS EXIST when they don’t.

You are also missing the point.

1 If 1.12 is only good for zerging to get honor and marks. THEN
2. No one will play 1.5 because it’s not good for honor and marks.

See. It does not hold up.

1.5 would be fine. 1.12 is fine.

We ALL are giving feedback.

1 Like

I wish I had words to describe the level of disbelief on my face when I saw them refer to it as gross.

1 Like

Wow, such exciting gameplay. Look at all the PvP action. This is the fate of 1.12 AV.

And you have the top spot for replies in this thread. Talk about loud minorities. :roll_eyes:

That is 1 video that has been pasted by you and cow boy and others.

It was NOT the norm back then. But then I am starting to think the two of you didnt play back then either.

But thank you for finding this video we have all seen before. By a premade . and a rarety. . You did do what I asked.

And for the record… Now go look at the twitch feeds to all the hour+ runs. Thanks

it is a horrible indicator as to how the game will play out when live. They skewed the experience via only L58s with wonky gear, no epic mounts, and winning an AV rewards zilch. There is zero incentive to complete the beta AV matches.

This is not even remotely an accurate representation of what it will be in game.

Nor are your arguments.

Yep, just what I thought. People provide you with a source and all you can do is “NAH NAH NAH I CAN’T HEAR YOU YOU’RE WRONG” with your fingers in your ears. You’re probably a troll, but it’s all good. And many of us WERE there back in the old AV’s. Which is the point of these threads.

That is some pro level debating right there, Peewee Herman.