How's Beta AV?

I don’t think Im the only one here posting meaningless things. Blizzard made a decision, its 2 months out from release. Its not changing now so either play or don’t but stop with the useless crying and crappy analogies.

1 Like

its not 2 months out from release. more like 6 or 8.

2 Likes

And on top of that everyone is lvl 58 rather than 60 which will trivialize the content later on, and that the streamers are intentionally trying to create content for their watchers. It’s a mess.

Classic is 2 months out. Go back and look at past betas and tell me how many times dungeons, raids, BG’s or any other content had major overhauls once an expansions started. Its done, that battle was lost months ago.

We are talking about AV here. Pay attention! AV doesn’t come until phase 3 were you unaware of this? Each phase is anywhere between 1 month to 2 and a half months or more. It could be up to 7.5 or even 8 months away. Plenty of time to change it.

2 Likes

Yes I am aware but apparently you aren’t comprehending. Go back and look at WoW releases, look at content that wasn’t due out for several months but was already being tested on beta. Then go back and look how many times that content changed after said beta. Ill give you a hint, it hasn’t happened that I can remember.

Things are tweaked from beta tests all the time that’s the point of the beta, to test things out. Its not like they would need to rebuild the entire battleground, just use a different version of it.

If you dont want to talk about changing the version of AV then dont talk about it but stop going in threads and bumping them arguing with people about how useless it is to talk about it.:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is useless to talk about because its not going to change. Two months from the end of beta they aren’t changing to a different version. They will tweak some numbers, fix some bugs, etc. but that’s it.

Ive been in and watched enough betas over 14 years to know how they work already. But your right, Ill stop wasting my time on people that can’t get that through their thick skulls.

1 Like

Yeah, was in an AV like that.

I just blink into the pile, Root everything, CoC, Coldsnap, CoC, Frost Nova, Ice Block, wait for Blink and peace out. And Lok just goes hamburgers on them.

Felt good once Lok got marching.

Talking about “vocal minority”, you and Caelle are the most vocal ones here. To be more precise - around 3x times more vocal compared to the third person after you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Funny how that is :joy:

My opinion on AV is just as valid as yours thank you.

Here is the issue. You are only speaking to same minded loud minority representatives who believe their viewpoint is better than everyone else’s. You are in a vacuum.

I am no ODD forum troll. I am simply a man who gets tired of being walked on by people who think their view is worth more than others.

And I did post reasons. But you do not wish to listen to them so you, and the others, say they are invalid and you ring the bell to bring out more people to rally against it.

Has it ever dawned on any of you that other views are as valid as yours and should be listened to equally as yours?

Mentioning the #nochanges is to point out the hypocrisy in your argument. You can’t have nochanges, except for this, because we want it that way.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

And again. Here is the reason: Its FINE!!! 1.12 is going to be fine!!! You may not like it, but that does not invalidate anyone else’s opinion. OK?

1 Like

Hi level 20 alt :slight_smile:

We are just speaking up over the noise my friend… Just want to be heard over it is all.

A. no it’s not.

B. I never said it wasn’t going to be

I am pretty sure tinytusk feels the same way.
Hes probably tired of odd forum trolls walking over him who think their views are worth more.

I mean people who were wanting Classic were stepped on by odd forum trolls shut down all the time and odd forum trolls started asking for changes and got them 1.12 wow with most of the max level content removed and now these odd forum trolls got what they wanted

You can’t really argue that no changes wanting changes because blizzard made changes that weren’t apart of 1.12 wow hypocrisy now because authentic classic wow isn’t authentic now with sharding/layering and all those remove content and artifical gating.
No changes lost so they became revert changes group.

You are pretty much a odd troll because your a dwarf.
I mean trolls don’t normally whine but seeing as you do you are the exception because you whine about people wanting to experience pvp content the same way pvers are experiencing pve content in the 1.13 version that we are getting.

You play the ultimate victim and like most of the loud minority you think your opinion is the only thing that matters.

how would we know does this look like the beta forums?

To be fair, some of the people with beta access still can’t actually post on the beta forums because of forum issues (raises hand).

/violin …

I’ve only watched 2.

One went for 7 hours and another for around 4 hours.

this.

the only reason the games arent super quick on the beta is because as mentioned above players are on crappy mounts/gear and lvl 58 when most important npcs are lvl61.

if they implement this version of AV… you may as well play retail for AV

1 Like