How's Beta AV?

Eh I wouldn’t worry about it too much. They will be right there playing it in 2 months either way.

2 Likes

Remember when people ONLY cared about Classic would come to light? I do

now it’s just a bunch of babies that want things Blizzard didn’t planned the way they (the people that cry) want it.

1 Like

Eh I knew it was something that would happen. It’s just like when every topic was full of " I’ll pay anything just give me Classic " and then when they announced the $15 suddenly people were having a fit.

People say lots of things they know very well they won’t back up even as they are saying them.

3 Likes

The few AV’s I saw completed took around 2 hours. I haven’t seen a 20 min zerg yet though. Most that I’ve seen are turtles and the streamer losing their mind. Really brings back memories of AV’s with players non stop insulting in BG chat for hours. Now I can just see the player’s reaction on camera and it’s so funny.

Exactly this. I am watching my second match right now. Madseasons is in one and its going great. Actual D and O.

Like I have been saying… its fine and I can’t wait for August

Honestly? It’s ok

Not great, not bad… but ok

2 Likes

Well I’m not sure they have the gear to zerg even if they wanted too. They are all on premade characters.

1 Like

It’s fine because you don’t know the difference.

If I had never played classic AV I’d be saying “i think this version is fine” to.

Guess it’s impossible to prove to someone how much better something was when they’ll never get to experience it.

If someone never had a happy meal from McDonald’s, and you gave them the fries alone, they’d think it was the best thing in the world.
They would thank you.

Now try this with someone who has had 1000 happy meals, and you try to only give them the fries, they know better, they’ve had better.
They’d say this is terrible, where’s my burger and drink? Where’s the rest of my meal?

That is what is happening here, those who have tasted the full experience of classic AV are not content with just getting a few fries, we want the full meal.

8 Likes

Except for the fact a meal always constitutes more than one item, so yeah I would know.

1 Like

I am starting to think you ARE brokenwind posting on an alt.

You did not even read what I said. .

I DID play!!

Meanwhile. . you hide behind a non vanilla toon.

It is FINE. Your analogy is moot. And I am just trying to represent the non LOUD Minority like you.

And Happy Meals? WHAT? THink of something that is good for an analogy please :slight_smile:

“I have nothing meaningful to post so I’m gonna trip over semantics and poke holes about how you worded your argument”

Haha that’ll show em!

3 Likes

So you understand the analogy, isnt that all that matters?

Seems your trying to deflect any argument by doing what the other poster did and attack my sentence rather than respond to anything I brought up.

It usually what people do when they’re wrong.

8 Likes

Several good ones (won some lost some) then

2 hours 40 mins from hell
69 deaths on my healer
We lost
RL and another slinging at each other whole time :frowning:
8 of us stayed the whole time.

Not done one since

4 Likes

I am simply answering your deflection of the deflection. Claiming you hold high ground on knowledge.

In other words. You are not speaking to your point.

I have said this over and over. 1.12 is fine. 1.8 would be a mistake and NOT part of the overall 1.12 patch release. You might not be happy with that and its ok. But you do NOT speak for everyone. You speak for yourself and all the polls and posts by a captive audience of people who gnash teeth together is not support for a valid point.

That is all I am saying.

I am also saying that you and others like you purposefully post troll posts to get this very type of engagement. So why are you surprised.

And I know you are not going to speak to the main point. . that is.

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE.
Nor do I.

1 Like

That was an awesome 2 hour zerg!! :wink:

But wait. . the nochangers(Except AV) 1.8 people will now say they are 58 and not geared so its not valid… ALl the while not seeing that speaks to their argument too. . :slight_smile:

Whether AV will become depends on the players themselves and their mindset, not that heavily dependent on 1.5 or 1.12 versions.
On pservers where they are using 1.5, AV was mostly a zergfest once the players got past the newness phase.

1 Like

I think premade zergs will happen and in pugs when everyone listens. That will not be every AV since how many players actually listen. Most pugs will be a test of your patience and have players complaining in chat the entire time. I could never understand how these great players could rage in chat an entire game and still do objectives. Super pros are always at the bottom.

Pservers don’t use 1.5. They use a horrible approximation that is wildly inaccurate.

Anyway, the older map has a far greater likelihood to facilitate longer games. And it has a variety of things that the neutered version doesn’t, like landmines, goblin shredders, additional parts of the map, Korrak, and many, many, many more NPCs and those NPCs are far more powerful.

Pretty much everything we see happening this weekend could be happening in Current WoW AV. You know why it doesn’t? Because there’s no point other than to zerg. Which is what Classic will be at 60. And it’s much easier to zerg in 1.12 than any other time in the game’s history. So…if you enjoy that, I guess good news.

3 Likes

You are a self described carebear so your opinion on AV isnt really valid. I suspect the only reason you want 1.12 av is because the rep is easier to farm and you just want to get your items then get out. Why not just stick to retail if you want easy epics and do not want the old AV? You go into every AV thread and claim to be fighting against the “loud minority”. Pretty much everyone i have talked to said they wanted the old AV, its mostly just the odd forum troll who is fighting against it without giving any reasons just incoherent platitudes about #nochanges which are not even relevant to the topic.

5 Likes