How's Beta AV?

Sounds exactly like most of my Vanilla AV experiences tbh :rofl:

1 Like

Been a few weeks since I actually got queued into a BFA AV, but the Meta before that was easily the VAST majority of games starts out the horde turtle IBT, destroy the Alliance offensive, and then either win by the sole fact Alliance doesn’t back cap, or by drawing the turtle out and winning via Tower cap advantage.

Its almost never a zerg anymore. Its the same “turtle at the chokepoint where IBT is” and it turns into a cluster for Alliance after that. I honestly can’t remember, this season of BFA PvP, the last time the two sides zerged.

Edit: The only time Alliance wins is when I can convince enough people to help me defend SH Bunker, and essentially draw the game out into who ever can wipe the others offense first. That’s happened a few times, but Alliance arent quick to change strats for some reason.

Don’t think Ive done any in BfA, but the few I did in Legion were mostly that way as well.

Generally speaking anytime Horde starts doing this as the normal strategy, AV queues skyrocket as Alliance just stop using it.

Its actually amusing people keep talking about the retail “Zerg” AV. It hasn’t been that way in awhile.

2 Likes

I was trying to remember back and for some reason I remember it coming to a hault in either Cata or MoP. I know Wrath it was still a zerg.

I can remember when it was still battlegroups that when the Horde started doing it the Alliance started boycotting it and queues went to multiple hours for Horde. It went back to zerging again fot a bit after that but didn’t last much longer.

Nope. Its fine.

But good to see the vocal minority message is on point. Keep it up Polizia

1 Like

It’s incredibly boring to watch. Very similar to what you could experience in Current AV right now. And they’re only 58s. Crap gear, no epic mounts. 60 will just be a 3-4 minute zerg. But it is what it is.

3 Likes

You are playing the original AV again. . The original 1.12 AV.

Again… ITS GOING TO BE FINE!!

sigh Ok Mogar. . whatever bro. .

I hope you can somehow find a way to have fun come August. . I really do.

1 Like

I have a Hunter there. It tries to depict what could my Hunter be when she gets to AV at normal run. But the Beta AV Hunter, a pre-made Hunter frustrates me.

• It forced me to use a slow weapon. I want a fast weapon for fast attack speed. There is a gun option there with fast speed but its ammo is inferior to the crossbow weapon’s arrows.

• I have 2 choices for pet… the Wolf and the Cat. The Wolf has dash, that’s good. It has Furious Howl but I dont need that. I still prefer the Cat maybe becoz of faster attack speed. I should have Bite and Claw for the Cat with Dash. That freaking Cat is dumb… doesnt have Claw.

• where’s my Insignia of the Alliance trinket? My level 30 Hunter has it already. Why does the pre-made Hunter doesnt have this trinket?

I still think I would have a better Hunter than the pre-made Hunter that Blizz gave us. I would be slightly overgeared… that’s for sure.

I’ve said several times I have little to no interest in pvp. Pvp, sadly, was pretty much destroyed by the end of Vanilla. 1.12 AV is obviously a complete joke. Cross-realm bgs took away my reason to do bgs: knowing my allies and the enemies, forming rivalries and friendships. And dishonorable kills destroyed city raids.

I’m very excited about the pve content though.

7 Likes

So your more like what the average noob would have been like back then? :rofl:

Gotta love it.

Be happy with what we have guys … stop being a bunch of babies crying over it.

1 Like

Or you can both zerg the boss and potentially win. In 1/6th the time.

Which is why 1.12 AV is absolute crap, relatively speaking.

1 Like

Nope. It’s not true vanilla AV. You never got to experience original AV, I feel bad for you

3 Likes

Well, it’s a crap sandwich, but be happy because it’s a sandwich.

2 Likes

so by this, you say you rather not have classic.

Allright, who is with him?

1 Like

Lol. Or we just make a good damn sandwich instead of being lazy and using crap.

2 Likes

Then MAKE YOUR OWN sandwich then. Go and build it from scratch.

Feel bad all you want bro. You dont know me or what I have seen or done.

The 1.12 is fine. The whining about a version that is not part of the release version is getting old. . hence the calling out the vocal minority.

You do NOT speak for everyone. Just please try to remember that. . I am FULLY aware I do not speak for you or others as well.

1 Like