How would your character insult the character above?

“I thought darkness didn’t abide in the Light?”

2 Likes

“Imagine bein’ bound to a monotheistic faith. Humans are such barbarians.”

2 Likes

Gold is far too soft and malleable to be used for weapons and armor. Maybe if your people spent less time on massive displays of excess and more time thinking Rastakan wouldn’t have died.

4 Likes

More time thinking…rich coming from a member of a species of murderous monsters preoccupied with undue war, bloodshed, and genocide. Your people should have burned like the demons they served.

1 Like

Bold words coming from a road.

8 Likes

How many times has your race been duped into being unwitting weapons for someone else’s grudge?

I wonder if there will ever be a time that you all collectively agree that Orcs are a race of bloodthirsty monsters that should have been put to the torch ages ago.

1 Like

Sure you can park your spaceship here! Can you tell your friends that followed you in the black and green one that we already have a religion? Thanks!

Are you Night Elves still selling winter veil trees?

looks at AU Draenor Propaganda First, why you be claiming this be the face of a tyrant holds up picture of Yrel made before zealotry Second… pffffffffffffft, ya’ asses got conquered by that face easy.

“I’ll have you know-… wait.” He squints at a sheet of paper, eyes widening and then darting toward a camera. “Wait you want me to read this? You really want me to read this aloud? I’m- no. No I won’t. This is too- don’t you shake a finger at me, I’m not going to just say this to a person with feelings just so some tosspot behind a screen can get- No! I said- TURN THAT CAMERA OFF. YOU-”

Ahem.

Gilneas.

mic drop

2 Likes

A little cold, even for your kind.

2 Likes

Shakes his cane angrily.

“You pups these days and your face-covering helmets, can you even breathe in that?”

1 Like

laughs at the orc

“Enough of your babbling! Primitive old orc!”

“Didn’t I already kill you?”

1 Like

The Elf is quite alive, wish you could say the same don’t you?

1 Like

Death is for the living; it holds no power over the damned.

1 Like

growls angrily

Dreadmoore. My old foe. It has been a long time since I’ve met a Death Knight as foul and evil as you!

1 Like

The Wretched have a better complexion than you do.

1 Like

Don’t see why you needed to compliment your mother but okay.

4 Likes