How would you finish Tyrande's story arc?

Then what is it you want exactly? Since everyone else is offering “garbage” what is your perfect solution oh enlightened one?

4 Likes

No, it’s not that. I actually wanted for a long time for Nelves to get a new blood because they stagnated very badly. And you must be perfectly aware that Blizzard is already throwing hints to villanize her because she is supposed to have rage issues.

As for night warrior, I am basing it on the leaks which said that it weakened Elune.

Almost each race had comparable suffering really, but did it save them from getting even worse treatment? You can be my guest.

Keep Tyranda, make her forgive the Horde, or make her go super mad and continue to be so angry that even Alliance turns on her, because this is what was highlighted so far. I think my proposition would still give her justice, give her closure, and set up a new generation. For Shandris to step up.

Ooooookay.

I do like this but don’t think she needs to die. Maybe she is wounded so badly she will need to step down.

Right the character that’s already been ruined and turned into an Anduin supporter. No thanks. Just like the OP and every other Horde posters in this thread you’re just advocating for more of what the Night Elves don’t need in their story.

6 Likes

Why not a good way?

Tyrande kills Sylvanas
Tyrande does not forgive Horde, but makes it clear that if they ever enter Night Elf Land again, the only thing they will meet is a painful death
It is learned and shown that Tyrande had driven out all Horde presence from Ashenvale and Darkshore, destroyed the forts and camps the Horde maintained, and defended their borders more vigilantly than ever.
Elune isn´t weakened…because night warrior

End of song.

6 Likes

For some reason Horde posters(not all of them mind you) consider even this too much as if the Horde are entitled to Ashenvale.

7 Likes

thats doesn´t hurt the horde…it does hurt their feelings about the horde, they dont want to lose, but this would be showing a loosing end for them.

1 Like

they already got to wipe out almost the entire race but they still somehow think that they should get to keep Ashenvale.

And so do the writers, probably. Maybe in the expansion after shadowlands we will have an updated horde ashenvale.

1 Like

They can feel horrified, but Tyrande really shouldn’t empathize. The Horde waged the WoT, and as far as freeing the Kaldorei souls they sent to the Maw? “You break it, you buy it.” Except they are merely freeing the Kaldorei from a horror that they aren’t even aware of yet, after the Horde committed genocide. This isn’t even fixing any of the crimes that the Horde committed that is even common knowledge yet. So I don’t think this is really something that merits forgiveness for the things they were all to willing to do.

2 Likes

That’s assuming that the Horde would actually want to free the souls of the Night Elves though, I think that neither the NPCs nor the players would want to do that.

If they are fine to burn innocents and children alive, they wouldn’t bother with freeing their souls from the maw after. The entirety of BfA has made it pretty clear that the Horde regret absolutely nothing about Teldrassil.

2 Likes

I mean why not? Not only does freeing Night Elf souls from the maw save them from an unearned eternal damnation but it also denies power to the Jailer and Sylvie. I think the current Horde council will be pretty horrified to learn that’s where all the souls the going…minus all the ones going to Bwonsamdi (horde players made a deal with him plus all the troll souls go to him) which is why he’s a target for Nathanos and pals.

As a Horde player I would be fine with “go save some Night Elf souls” quests but that’s just me.

1 Like

squints …goblin shaman??

No it’s Zullamei, former troll druid. I race and faction changed because I wanted a fresh experience for my main.

1 Like

In all honesty I would have a reveal as to why Elune has been ‘weakened’, something actually useful like holding back the Jailer or maybe keeping more Old Gods from landing on Azeroth all these time. Freeing the nelf souls from the Maw would also be a big plus, send them to Ardenweald where they’d be able to help empower Elune and maybe revitalize kaldorei lands.

I feel she should do something that delivers a decisive blow to the Jailer and Sylvanas’ plan, and after that, focus on rebuilding. The Horde doesn’t need Ashenvale or Azshara or Stonetalon any more, since they have huge swathes of land now with their allied races (also everyone forgets the Northrend colonies), so that can be vacated, at least lorewise, since changing the game world is a tall order for a small indy company.

No more vengeance, but no more kid gloves for the Horde either, and no one needs to lose anything more to the other faction.

9 Likes

Ohh gotcha. I usually only ever see Droite say Sylvie.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember. I adopted that from Droite because it’s shorter (I’m a terrible speller and lazy). She hasn’t been around in a while…I wonder if she’ll be back for Shadowlands…?

1 Like

Why is it always the woman’s fault? For all we know, it could be Malfurion shooting blanks or animal gene-markers in his DNA from all the mutations.

7 Likes

They could just use a surrogate male if that was the issue.

Yeah, but we know Blizzard wouldn’t go down that road…

This is such an odd thread.

First Horde players want Tyrande dead.
You know after Ysera, Teldrassil and all vanilla NPCs dead we should throw her on the pyre as well.

Now there is a discussion of her fertility.

Yo man you guys are wack.

2 Likes