How would you change the conduit system to make it better?

And this is one of the problems with souldbinds/conduits.

Say you are playing a druid, which is a very versatile class. You enjoy tanking, you heal now and then, you are having fun with Balance and you think, maybe I could try feral and see how it is. But - there are only 3 soulbinds, and you have set those up for the specs you currently use, with all their soulbinds. So if you want to play feral for a while, maybe do some dungeons to get some feral conduits you don’t have…well, you have to completely wipe one of those 3 soulbinds to set it up for feral and then decide which one. And if in the meantime your guild or social group needs you in the spec you wiped, well you have to reset it again.

But you are limited in doing this by the power system.

It’s a stupid system that just needs to go.

1 Like

These are some of the spiciest takes we’ve seen of recent memory on the forums.

I still haven’t seen a reasonable point of why It’s fair a small sub section of players (apparently) that (LITERALLY NOBODY CARES ABOUT) needs to be punsihed while the majority ?? don’t get punished either way?

I pay a sub, I think I’m entitled to providing my feedback.

It’s a mini-game, much like RBG’s. Calm down. Mythic only exists because of World First and than no one pays attention to it.

So why don’t you ask Blizzard to buff/nerf them instead of making your gameplay more convenient?

Even then, the ‘dead talents’ really only effect the minority of players doing ‘cutting-edge’ content.

Just the ones that take it way too seriously.

Who cares about a third party website? How vain do you have to be for competition in a PvE game? This is just embarrassing.

1 Like

Yea, but you’re in the minority, so no one cares.

Remove them entirely.
Go back to actual talent trees.

1 Like

Hey Pvpbro nice of you to join in. Fancy us being on the same side for once eh?

And yet I just checked the guild listing for completed Mythic Castle Nathria and as at now 1,140 guilds have completed it on Mythic (and that doesn’t include the guilds who are progressing and are at #/10). That is hardly ‘no one’.

Dude. You actually gave a valid reason in your whine. Because you are a minority of players. Why would a company upset the bigger portion of its’ sales to cater to a smaller one?

nobody said you aren’t entitled to feedback, not agreeing with you on points isn’t teh same as gagging you.

You haven’t explained how opening covenants/making them talents would punish “the majority” of players.

Oh boy. Let me tell you about the hybrid tax. You are gonna love tbc.

Yeah, the forums fixed themelves and I can post on my main again. Fancy that.

See you again in a week.

2 Likes

I hope you’re not silly enough to swap to alts to spam report someone. That actually get you a really decent holiday from the forums. Is this because I exposed your super cool underleveled alt?

Oh no you actually did Shirt you silly goose.

Didn’t you get a holiday from being boosted in RBGS? or was that someone else with your name

1 Like

In a game with what, ten million players? Not as impressive.

No, it’s just that the lower the difficulty, the more forgiving. Some players will still use iceyveins but it’s not mandatory.

Competing on a third-party leaderboard and desperately trying to make it sound less cringe-y than it is.

But they’re not. Besides, I doubt ‘cutting-edge’ WoW competitors could handle a serious PvP game, so there’s some objectivity in that claim.

I never said that. It’s just Heroic is the better measuring stick than Mythic, since the majority of people hang around the Heroic level.

Out of ten million players. Not that impressive when put in proper context.

Dude gets flagged, thinks I can magically somehow get his posts flagged by myself.

Consequences of one’s actions don’t exist, I guess.

3 Likes

Citation sorely needed.

A serious pvp game? I’m not sure I follow.

You are the one hung up on the concept of being punished, dude. that’s your self-esteem issue, not mine.

The real reason it hasn’t changed, and might not, is because Blizz wants it like this. And because you play and pay, regardless.

Again, don’t mistake my disdain for your viewpoint to mean I care if covenants are open or locked, or if changing conduits is unrestricted or not.

I’m pointing out your paradigm for how you see the game isn’t universal.

2 Likes

Nothing of what I’ve said in any of the posts breaks any rules, It’ll be unflagged and you’ll get banned if you were doing that.

Yes getting boosted by my guild ran RBGS.

I see you’re part of Shirts clique of pvpers who are still upset they had to donate free gear to raiders in RBGs all expansion so far. Sorry about that, hate the game not the player.

Uh-huh, sure. Smells like a boost 2 me

1 Like

I think the technical term for the procedure to use is call evisceration.
Then you take all of those skills that you’ve just gutted from the system and list the best three per spec as another talent line in the talents list.
Everything else is useless fluff. Kind of like boogers and earwax.