How Will Anduin Look When He Returns

Forgot about him being in MiB International.

2 Likes

Would be Rupert and the writers are wrong then. I didn’t code Ruperts dialog in game. But I doubt they are wrong if they are writing the story.

3 Likes

That is a direct and recent quote from the Narrative lead of the game.

If Rupert said something different, then whoever wrote his dialogue is incorrect or they deliberately want the silly elemental in a top hat to have a skewed perception of time.

I hope this has cleared up your confusion.

1 Like

I’m hoping they pair Wrathion up with some random dragon so that crackship can die in a fire where it belongs. >_>

5 Likes

then the writers in the game are wrong, so why believe anything they put in it?

3 Likes

If you want to extrapolate a minor error in a meaningless chatter dialogue to giving up on the story entirely, that’s your business, though I think it would be pretty stupid. Couldn’t really care less though, I just wanted to correct your mistake. Have a good one.

Cute, I hope.

It’s clear you are one of those people who can’t handle being wrong, as shown by your snide attitude, and I’m sorry that it shatters your Anduin head canon. However the dialogue in which he delivers in game is not one to be dismissed as meaningless when it touches on several milestone events that have happened in the history of Azeroth. As one might also point out, there will be a huge discrepancy with time in the next patch as well. So you might want to take it with a grain of salt.

5 Likes

Remember that “time works differently in the Shadowlands” :roll_eyes:

With ninjas as everyone’s enemy!

1 Like

Anduin wont come back. He’ll starve to death because he’s human and there’s nothing to eat in the maw.

I can handle it fine, but I’m not wrong in this situation. We have an official timeline and whatever you’re quoting (if you’re even quoting it correctly) contradicts that, so it’s very clear which one is wrong - especially since Anduin was canonically 18 at the end of BfA (as explicitly confirmed by the accompanying novel) and it most certainly hasn’t been 17 years since then lol

You’re taking a - again, very minor - line of random chatter and trying to change the whole franchise’s very clearly laid out timeline from it, which is rather silly.

Fat Thor probably

1 Like

3 Likes

He should come back like he has aged 50 years and will leave Stormwind without an heir. Then when he dies, the human kingdom breaks out into civil war.

You can both be right in a world with Bronze Dragons and time travel. Rupert could be from 20 years after Cataclysm.

1 Like

Dead in a ditch somewhere.
:relieved:

I guess, though I still err on the side of “whatever intern got assigned to write random dialogue for Rupert doesn’t know their timeline and nobody checked their work.” Given the fact that I still find constant typos in quest dialogue, it seems unlikely that any of that stuff gets quality controlled.

They could use the time shenanigans now to cover their rears, though.

Haha that’s perfect! :laughing:

1 Like

Typos happen when copying what the writers sent you to put into the middle of speech coding. Typically though, coders don’t re-write or make up their own dialog lines, these are handed to them to add by the writing team after being revised for edits.

1 Like