How Will Anduin Look When He Returns

Will he still have his “young adult” appearance from SL? Will he look like he’s been through the ringer with a few hits to the face from Mike Tyson? Or have a hardened gaze that would make Clint Eastwood proud?

5 Likes

If he doesn’t come back with a beard, we riot!

26 Likes

If he takes after his dad who never had one, have fun with that riot. Burn down what’s left of Westfalll while you’re at it.

5 Likes

I will laugh really hard if he returns with a beard.

I’d laugh even harder if he returns with just a beard and a shaved head. Trades his armor for robes and converts Shalamayne into a staff/walking stick.

5 Likes

Is it too much to ask that we get at least one more expansion without him?

10 Likes

Very regal, as he lays in state in the Cathedral of Light, hopefully.

2 Likes

Personally I’m hoping both he and Sylv stay right where they belong.

I know Blizz lacks the writing prowess necessary to not just bring them back for x reason, but I really don’t want either of these characters back lol

5 Likes

I hope he doesn’t return. Let him rot.

6 Likes

ok this was funny lol

3 Likes

You’ll call upon the wrath of the Anduin X Wrathion shippers!

2 Likes

I’m just expecting to do this if he comes back with a beard. ( 5:36 in case timestamp doesn’t work )

3 Likes

He’s going to be like 35+ when he comes back if he doesn’t come back this xpac

He will probably return either last patch of this season or next to thwart the void.

If there’s any time travel shenanigans because of the Maw, wouldn’t mind getting the older Anduin from that comic.

1 Like

Oh its gonna happen. Sabellian leading the black DF while Wrathion becomes the new Queen of Stormwind.

2 Likes

On the horizon the Wrathion for Aspects gather. Though would it be better to rule a kingdom or get your pick of consorts to keep your Flight going.

Tanned, rested, ready, wearing swim trunks and holding a boogie board.

6 Likes

he will return with sylvanas in his hand. the windrunner human trifecta will be complete. come at me wrathion shippers.

7 Likes

Hopefully he figured out how to grow facial hair.

Walking out the Maw like

3 Likes