How to populate the empty cities

Definitely the most beautiful city in wow, populated woth mobs…

Yes

True

Thats a great idea, dailies to do with specific races to farm something.

We need this and Suramar free of mobs.

We need MORE and more ACESSIBLE portals, no spiral staircase + long corridor just to get to a portal, add an mage NPC in front of Stormwind bank with a list of locations u can have him teleport u to, do this to all major locations and u gonna see ppl visiting those places.

True, or building fantastic cities then trowing them in the garbage can like they did with Suramar.

Another important thing we need is merged realms, bring ppl TOGETHER.

Oribos is a great example, illogical design + one teleport just to get to the portals level.

Thats because they make money selling character transfers between servers.

1 Like

Remove shardings on Cities. Would make it look like it’s not empty.

But I dont know if there’s an impact on server lag when this is implemented.

I just dont like cities be overpopulated when Million of people decided to flock on one specific area… Like how Asmon crashed the servers in Classic.

But I did enjoy the no shardings in Classic. I saw tons of people on Ironforge. I just teased them on General Chat that we should invade Orgrimmar… that those fools are inferior. And they took the bait and we all went to Orgrimmar to be annihilated by thier NPC. Forgot his name. ROFL.

Well rivers change, the world is in constant state of change. Water erodes, whether changes, different animals. But in game it doesn’t change as much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d set my heartstone to vale of eternal blossoms in a heartbeat if they re added portals to it

I miss mop

1 Like

But…why? You only need one portal room and everyone would continue using SW/Ogr portal room anyway.

You and me both sister.

1 Like

This is by design. People going to SW or Org, makes the world feel more lived in. It encourages people to bump into each other.

WoW is an MMO, but realistically, it’s probably a bit too big for its own good(in some ways).

If I had it my way, the capital of the Alliance would be Ironforge, not SW. For a long time IF was the de facto capital.

IF is also the riskiest city. All you have to do is bomb the mountain and the whole place comes caving in. At least with SW, when its set on fire, we have a chance to fight back and take it easily as its been done many times.

1 Like

Deathwing didn’t mess with the Dwarves. He knew better. :bearded_person:

1 Like

he broke the loch modan dam.

Then he ran away scared, never touching Iron Forge.

He ruined an entire Human city, that was heavily defended.

Humans should learn from Dwarves. If you want to protect your homes, put mountains on top of them.

:bearded_person:

1 Like

Maybe it was just an accident aha

Ironforge from a dragon’s view is not… that … visible. he flew South so he never even saw it probably. only visible part is the airport.

p.s. how did he fly from Northrend past Darnassus/Exodar missing both, over Darkshore docks and then next off over loch modan? did he take a left turn at Stonetalon and missed orgrimar or … where did he cross the ocean? and missed Southshore, the double bridge, sunk Menethil and stopped in Stormwind? on his way where? to the dark portal? kappa.

There might be a “Populated City Lootbox” one day for $49.99. That’s 800% value!

Blizzard doesn’t actually want you to use any of the other capital cities. They want you to congregate in crowds in Stormwind and Orgrimmar. They have stated this in the past and it is why they removed portals in the past.

Personally, I like it the way it is. My Auction House rogue is in “Legion” Dalaran and it is quite peaceful there without people standing on vendors and mounts on mailboxes. I even go to Dalaran for holiday events because there are always fewer people now that the tree has burnt down for most of the players. The only reason to go to Ironforge is to open Winterveil presents and I do that on the 26th or 27th to avoid people standing on everything.

I barely ever go to org. I don’t go to SW because I moved my ally toons to horde.

I think the graphics in the major cities need to be seriously updated first. What did Prophet Velen say in Legion why the Draenei never fixed the Exodar city? Because they were too busy building a space travel craft to go to Argus?

Slams fist Let me live in populated Silvermoon, dangit! And let me fly there :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

You don’t wanna fly there it’s a MESS.

I know a lot of people, myself included, who would never go to Org if the other capital cities had portal rooms and the other things I mentioned.