How to kill open world leveling with a simple action

Poster must be a child or an entitled adult. Tell me you’re complaining about a firstcworld problem with out telling me

I don’t understand. I started a character yesterday and sometime earlier today just casually playing I hit 49. I’ve leveled a number of Max characters out that went by pretty quick. All you got to do is run a few dungeons if it’s going that slow. Leveling is plenty fast enough from 1 to 70 at this point

1 Like

“But also, back in my day you didn’t have to quest, at least not really. You could log in and chat and hangout in a city and keep queueing up for random dungeons”. See, this is where i stopped listening. You’re playing Wrath Classic…at what point “back in my day” did they have random dungeon queues? It was wasnt added until patch 3.3.0 originally.

The buff was ALWAYS a limited time buff until the release of Phase 3. It was NOT arbitrarily removed. Bad luck for you if you can’t read.

lmao what a line.

A better name for it would be Joyous Jacka$$e$.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.