How to kill open world leveling with a simple action

I dont understand. Leveling up with JJ (exp buff) was super fun and comfortable, i see a good amount of people level up in the same area as me and it was easier to make groups and meet people.
Why do they always end up removing it? Now with my friends we have no reason to level alters until the next JJ

Why Blizzard?

21 Likes

…give some people an inch and they complain that it’s not a mile.

24 Likes

Back in my day you leveled a character with heirlooms and rested XP and a friend or two and that’s all you needed to “have a reason” to play the game

But also, back in my day you didn’t have to quest, at least not really. You could log in and chat and hangout in a city and keep queueing up for random dungeons, grinding through the levels and honing your group play skills along the way

I’m really torn on how I feel about the state of the leveling experience lmao. It succeeded in forcing people into the open world… At least until they tried JJ. And now JJ is the only time most people want to level, thus killing the open world the rest of the time.

Honestly I’d be happy if they made an announcement reiterating that there will be no RDF and no JJ ever again. That way y’all can shut up and just level or quit (:

11 Likes

Feed people cake they will complain when you take it away and give them crap instead.

7 Likes

I like how the difference between “cake” and “crap” in this example is “it takes 3 weeks to get to 80 instead of 2”

6 Likes

I like subjective things as well.

Most of that time is in vanilla and tbc content which is extremely boring content.

4 Likes

Yeah. It was so boring that it was more played than wotlk.

2 Likes

Everyone abandoned Era for a reason. Blizz cut TBC short for a reason. Theres a reason TBC didnt get an Era and up until a few months ago your local trailer park had a higher population than Era.

4 Likes

It’s called the store.
People abandoned tbc like the plague

Still had more players than wotlk tho

Its called TBC is a trash xpac.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: ok zoomer

Wraths raiders are higher than Eras was at its peak. People quit en masse in Era during phase 2 and Wrath definitely had/has more players than TBC did

I get you enjoy inferior games, you do you bro

6 Likes

gibs Duel Spork and Looking For Heroics too DBC

What numbers are you looking at lmao

Imagine crying like you did in another thread because you feel like something that was create for you was changed :rofl:

You must be in Alexensuals chat too

Im dead :rofl: :clown_face:

1 Like

Being mad is crying? :joy::joy:

The way you were responding to the person you were talking to had heavy HEAVY amounts of crying from you. It was beyond entertaining so kudos for that.

1 Like

Thats a pretty far stretch there my dollar store troll

Wahhhh this game was not meant for you :sleepy: :sleepy:

1 Like