How to kill open world leveling with a simple action

just stating facts my silly little troll

Lol, your crying cause your mad. Wahhhhh

You have it backwards. XP buffs and boosts helped to kill old worlds, not help.
:axe:

3 Likes

Because leaving it permanently would have the same overall effect as not having it at all. Having a temporary buff to experience incentivizes people to level during it, which helps breathe live into the leveling world during JJ.

2 Likes

Well why do they stop doing time walking and start doing PVP weekly quest

In what way did Blizz cut tbc short?

We also had RAF and RDF, both of which made an actually decent levelling pace for those of us who’ve spent more than 10 minutes playing WoW before.

3 Likes

It’s a carrot.

Thing is. We’re not kids anymore. If something doesn’t meet our expectations, we get rid of it, and go for something that does.

So, I do my daily crafting and log to go play FF14, where I use their RDF to have fun in groups that assemble quickly.

7 Likes

what was “given” here?

joyous Journeys.
context clues bruh.

What’s JJ? Joseph joestar?

They harpooned wotlk when they decided not to have RDF. It has bleeding ever since…

1 Like

Tbh leveling sucks big time.

I can’t find motivation to level alts past 65 for crafting.

Why would I level an alt when I can make gold instead lol

1 Like

Ok, so do that then.
I don’t think I can see whatever point you’re trying to make.

The JJ stimmy

The point is leveling is harder than end game raiding for me

level 80 levels in the open world in a timely matter. it’s not that fun, you can only kill a boar so many times before your hair turns gray and you start balding.

Classic devs are lazy and lack competency in their jobs. The JJ buff is the easiest crumbs to toss to players while there is downtime between phases. They don’t need it up now that phase 3 is out.

what’re we gonna do after our raid lock what’s that like 4-6 hours a week total that we actually have content to do? there’s no reason not to have the leveling buff 3 phases into the game.

“I love playing Classic so much that I want shortcuts so I don’t have to play the game” -The Remaining Classic “Community”