How to Fix the Ashenvale issue Fairly for Both Factions

Yes, but that makes sense. Especially with all the rampant portals WoW has.

But these are Horde reasons alone, this is supposed to be about fairness, this was criticized by a Horde player in the starting scenario, what you describe is neither fair nor acceptable after all that has happened.

The Ashenvale is ultimately forfeited for the Horde, every right is lost, they chose to go to war, there should be consequences for choosing the wrong way, the land is closed to them, the Night Elves protect their borders, but they still have Azshara.

Honestly, there’s no point in night elves being forced to give up land all the time and not getting anything in return, I can understand the night elf com that they’ permanently enraged and pissed off about it.

It’s just not THEIR land, that’s the point, it’s the land of an alliance nation, they can cut down the Tauren forests in Feralas, after all Feralas is divided, a small Tauren tribe lives there, but it’s just not their territory, it never was, it never should be.

äh, the horde almost get azshara…why should they get stonetalon?

2 Likes

Even ignoring the portals they’d only have to move it through the Barrens which they control.

The night elves, even with night warrior tyrande, cannot defeat the entire horde when only supported by the worgen. We’re shown this when the Horde specifically only leave Darkshore after Anduin offers the truce.

To ask for it is ridiculously biased. "heh yeah this one (these two?) race(s) can defeat the entire horde alone is not an argument that makes a lick of sense. Why would they stop at Ashenvale? Why not go through Ashenvale into orgrimmar’s back door and destroy the Horde if they’re that OP?

The answer is that they objectively and canonically are not.

2 Likes

And float them through the Thousand needles out to sea.

Like its been brought up before, “the Horde needs resources” is the weakest excuse for Ashenvale. I suspect certain horde groups just use it as excuse to fight.

1 Like

It would be easier at this point to explain it away as a matter of honor and pride to the orcs to not be willing to give up and run away from an enemy rather than this resources excuse.

If you need resources so badly, where are you getting the supplies to constantly make war with the Alliance in the first place.

Yeah, but BfA put a bullet in what remained of horde “Honor.”

5 Likes

They already got azshara

its not play horde some more its actually got coveted by the horde

head canon lol the battle of darkshore was won by the alliance and the horde armies are depleted unlike the nelf armies

Not according to Alleria.

1 Like

Questing balance.

In the above scenario, the Horde would be losing access to Ashenvale. We’ve already seen the effects of sides losing zones with little compensation before, and it just doesn’t feel good.

I’d also personally feel that hefty revamps on both zones would make up for the shift in questing direction. Those Cataclysm era zones desperately need it, especially now after all this.

I’d call this swapping hands of two nearby zones more or less fair to the playerbase and palatable to the current story, if we’re trying to move forward without leaving more bad tastes in mouths.

1 Like

alleria is wrong nathanos says otherwise

bahahaha

Katiera: New lore/story content is not correct. Only things I like are correct.
:joy:

2 Likes

The war has proven costly and our ranks have been steadily depleted. But the Horde is nothing if not strong. Each and every citizen of Orgrimmar is worth ten Alliance weaklings on the battlefield. Rally the citizens and form a militia! Remind them of their slain brothers and sisters!

I literally posted the quest and source here, its is new lore lol

It’s not newer than Alleria.
:kissing_heart:

yeah it is lol its the loyalist side of the same patch KEK

wheres your cute emotes now :rofl:

isnt important anymore, since you level from 1 to max with one xpacs content
edit I should say as important it depends how they would do a future update of course

Right here. :kissing_heart:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Valley_of_Trials
All orcish citizens (and probably troll, for that matter) are actually soldiers.

*edit: Excepting peons, i guess.

If you say so haha bravo use those child soldiers you do guldan proud

You don’t recruit any children.
Would someone really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

1 Like