How to fix Premades

And you’re saying that the ToS says that it is not allowed.

Let me refresh your memory:

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
    https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement

*Underline added by me.

You didn’t add it wow you lie a lot lol anyways define exploiting in gaming terms

I didn’t add the underline?

Here is what it looks like on their site:

Imgur

Do you see any underlined words?

You added the underline but the way you phrased it made it sound like you added the words not the underline. Anyways define exploiting in gaming terms.

How did you get that from:

*Underline added by me

??

The way you phrased it. Why would you need to add an underline? Now I am not going to answer any more questions till you do something I ask and define exploiting in gaming terms.

To show the section of the Eula that I’m specifically referencing.

I don’t have to. Just like you don’t have to. But you want to. I seemingly can’t even stop you from putting your foot into your own mouth.

Let me correct that for you. " You don’t want to" can you ever be honest?

I don’t need to define anything for you.

Why aren’t you posting in the bug forum, if you think we’re exploiting a bug?

Nope not answering your questions.

Correction. “You don’t want to”

Yes, time to be childish.

If we aren’t exploiting a bug, then the Eula doesn’t have anything to say about it.

If you go and farm mining nodes, and you collect every one you come across, you could broadly define it as exploiting the resource, but it isn’t cheating.

Says the one that won’t define a simple word… you sure are full of lies and excuses.

It doesn’t matter lol this is the battleground forums the “bug” is happing in battlegrounds. Why do you keep making excuses bud?

Oh, so it is a bug?

Why aren’t you reporting it to the bug forums?

Why won’t you define exploiting in gaming terms?

You don’t want my answer, you just want to complain.

Just like you don’t want the bug fixed, you just want to have something to complain about.

LOL excuses like normal no I want your answer… if I didn’t want an answer a wouldn’t ask a question.

HAHAA this has got to be your stupidest excuse yet. No, I want the game fixed bud.
Why won’t you define exploiting in gaming terms?

Because I don’t have to.

That is my answer, if you don’t like it, you don’t get to insert what you think my answer really is.

Because you know the answer will blow your argument out of the water.

No, because what you want my answer to be, isn’t my answer.