How to Cataclysm

Boars. They want to keep killing boars in Westfall. That really should be a repeatable quest.

oh yeah. Because old world gets revamped. So gotta kill boars.
Game is unplayable.

As someone who had Shadowmourne the first time around it is genuinely a little disconcerting to see it replaced by a level 78 weapon, in prior expansions you could’ve started doing early raids with it at least.

Yeah, Cata gear replaces Wrath gear. Just like Wrath gear replaced TBC gear. Just like TBC gear replaced Vanilla gear. It’s nothing new. It just happens quicker.

That’s good for new players (if there are any), or players who weren’t decked out. Or for people who reroll class when Cata launches.

As has been said several times: when Wrath is over, it’s over. Let it go.

1 Like

What are you talking about? I’m simply stating facts when people make incorrect statements. I haven’t once “obsessed” or complained or anything about gear being replaced.

Are you okay?

Look at all these retailers in this thread, including the OP, masquerading around as classic players.

Cata is only 5 lvs. You are going to replace gear faster. Each new leveling zone starting at 80, ilvl raises exponentially.

I love you too, Wafectus.

Sorry I should of said offsets/weps/trinkets will be replaced, but ultimately last time I didnt even bother replacing anything until max level dungeon grinds.

Probably already been mentioned. There is a vendor at Hyjal that sells greens to get you going. Very cheap. My initial reaction was bleh, I’ll keep what I have. Half hour later I was back at that vendor, lol. Naturally, crafted and dungeon drops are even better. Unless you’re really decked out with wrath stuff, I would not be planning on keeping anything except for keepsake or mog. Also a thing on the original launch, it was a return to needing teamwork; marking up pulls and behaving yourself with agro management.

As far as questing, there is an order to things to get into each zone. You’ll be sent to Hyjal 1st, both factions. Set hearth to SW or Org because that is where you get quests to the others and where fishing/cooking dailies are. Vash’jir is 2nd, then Deepholm. Uldum and Twilight last. Tol Barad unlocks somewhere along the way. Most of it is based on questing progression IIRC

Deathwing bless you

You literally argue that you need bot ai as party members and demand retail features and mechanics consistently.

You are projecting.

1 Like

The lvl 85 boost that will be offered is your fastest method

Is there going to be an 85 boost?

Seeing as wotlk currently has a lvl 80 boost, Cata will more likely than not have an 85 boost.

It has the 80 boost because it’s specificly in promotion for Cata, just like how TBC had a 70 boost in promotion for WotLK.

It’s one per account and I highly, highly doubt that there’ll be an 85 boost outside of a promotion for MoP.

1 Like

Exactly, so wait for the 85 boost rather than waste time leveling.

Wait until MoP is about to release before playing Cataclysm? Are you seriously suggesting that?

1 Like

You can buy as many 80 boosts as you want.

People keep saying that but I can’t find anywhere, the only 80 boost I can find is the one per account one.

Is it not in the store? If not why?

It’s in the store.