How the heck does horde STILL not have playable Ogres?

And there’s the truth to your argument. Like most people in these forums, you just don’t want others to enjoy themselves with something you don’t like.

In lore, the average Tauren is taller than the average Ogre. It’s just that Ogres don’t stop growing, so the older they are, the bigger they are.

Then there’s Ogri’la Ogres. I believe they’re all generally smaller than other clans. Intelligence seems to make them a little smaller, for some reason.

no one wants to play an ogre they want to play a pretty elf

1 Like

the moment ogres come out; I am going to be a 2headed Ogre mage.

3 Likes

Because Ogres are ugly and the Horde is officially the cute and cuddly faction now.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s like you Vulpera players have nothing better to do than try to stop people from getting what they like.

1 Like

right, but they can use an update just fine, Rexxar use kul’tiran rig, they can use that as well.

i rather do that and get a race to not have nothing at all

they doing a lame chainquest and putting the rep into a faction is easier than wait several expansions just for a starting zone

and again, ogres can share rig with kul’tiran, not an excuse.

Blood elves are real high elves, if you are complaiing blizzard didn’t make your fanfic true i think that is a bit too much.

isn’t like they had an entire zone to then right? did you even played bfa?

vrykuls don’t exist in kul’tirans, and alliance asked for then, not my problem if you hate fat people and like furries.

high elves outcry is just white elves on the alliance side and you know that and you have it, you will not die just because the name is other, don’t be melodramatic

The only ones preventing a certain race from being playable is the blizzard itself.

Ogres had a good chance at WOD, but were not in the plans.

Rexxar is a half-ogre.

Again, they don’t need their own starting zone, they can just have new races start in exile’s reach.

No they can’t, they already have their own unique model.

Rexxar uses a different rig because as I said, he’s a half ogre, not a full ogre.

2 Likes

I love the argument that there’s no female model. So since the kilograms didn’t have female models they shouldn’t have been made by your logic. African/asian humans didn’t have models in game but now they are guards. What’s your point here? They aren’t capable of modeling a new ogre female?

1 Like

Add to that, Rexxar, at least as far as I know, uses the male Kul’tiran rig so using both Kul’tiran rigs on another set of races would bring even more worth from the time Blizz spent working on it.

So, forgive me, English is not my primary language, but I am assuming you were going to say fluently?

Anyways, the Mok’nothal may be dumber than Ogres but the Mok’nathal speak Orcish as well as any Orc, not to mention that since words of Rexxar exploits spread, including his part in the founding of Orgrimmar, many Mok’nathal made their way into Azeroth.

As for the Ogres, the vast majority of the intelligent ones are either the two headed Ogre magi or the once Ogre nobility, not to mention that during the Second War, most clans lost the technics used to artificially create new Ogre magi, thus the vast majority of the Ogres, lorewise, would be stuck speaking in a very crude Orcish.

That’s from the horses mouth not mine, that was their reasoning, so take that up with Blizz.

Don’t troll me just cus it’s Sunday, or come at me with more fire w/e.

I’ve got lot’s of points, especially my ears.

I mean it’s a discussion forum, I listed reasons, so yeah, calm down I guess.

I want them and am not Alliance. But only if they have a fart movement ability.

1 Like

I want them to have male/female options, and to have the option for 1 or 2 heads. I’d like them to just start at the orc’s starting zone, and include a couple new ogre NPC’s there with a tiny intro quest for new ogre chars (“Oi, we’s trainin wif da orcs now, goes an intradoose yerself ta tha boss.”).

Let them be:
Mages
Warlocks
Priests
Warriors
Hunters
Shamans
DKs
…possibly rogues and druids, if some sufficiently digestible cheesy lore can be sold to players (I love druids, ogre druids would be hilarious and Dagg from WoD was an ogre rogue).

3 Likes

Can’t upvote enough. An Ogre Priest would make me seriously consider repurposing Lac as a Hunter or Mage. Always had this fun idea of a two-headed Ogre Priest. One head super kind and pious. The other… crazier and more psychotic than “Gall”.

3 Likes

Oh, the rp options are delightful, right? Haha

2 Likes

I’m from the unpopular opinion of “glad we don’t have them.”

Because they would have to be very small. Play the new intro zone and imagine playing as that ogre you shapeshift into.

Hello? 911? I’ve just witnessed a murder.

5 Likes

Should note Ogres were a april fools joke and even had a playable state acording to wow devs. since i can’t post links anymore search wow april fools ogre joke. https
://wow.gamepedia.com/Ogre_(April_Fools)

1 Like