How the heck does horde STILL not have playable Ogres?

In the end the same reason the Naga won’t be. The armor is only so malleable. trying to stretch it over an Ogre just won’t work. And the female models would be ghastly. (see beta Troll women, real nightmare fuel)

1 Like

I’d love playable Ogres or Tuskarr :heart:

2 Likes

Because ogres are ugly.

1 Like

They gave them to alliance. FOR KUL TIRAS!

Ogres only have one gender.

the SJWs would whine about the patriarchy like it’s 2016 if blizzard launched a gender-locked race.

The female model for Ogres should not be an issue.

There was not a male model for bloodelves but here we are .

They can figure it out :).

2 Likes

It wouldnt be that hard, there are plenty of races that were shoehorned into the factions with relative ease. Hell one of the races on the Horde is literally from a quasi-existing parallel reality we time-traveled to once.

1 Like

Kultirans says you are very wrong.

if thy changed the female troll they can do a normal ogre female, they would look more or less like female orcs

gnomes are too, and you are here, definitely not the reason

they don’t

3 Likes

because all the buildings are still much too small and it would be like an entire expansions worth of work just upscaling EVERY single structure in the game for them to fit… or do you want to be some sort of short mini ogre with 2 inch legs that runs even more goofy style than a gnome?

Why the heck would anyone wanna play an Ogre? Last thing I wanna see is a bunch of stupid Ogre dimwits running around. THey’d have the same problem Fatty KT’s do armor stretches across their frame and looks awful on them. Ogres would be obnoxiously huge in dungeons making it difficult to see your targers or potential adds.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

It’s a good idea. They should add them. None of these problems I am seeing some of you list are legit enough to be a real deal breaker. The armor thing is fine, the door frame thing would be fine, making them the size of tauren would be fine.

And making them a playable part of the game would be super fiiine :beers:

1 Like

Certainly Sieg.
You would go up to the table and dance for joy, without emitting any negative feeling, when you see a race that you consider ideal for the horde, being put, for some whim, in the alliance.

Even more one that you took the trouble to create a thread to suggest as a new breed for the horde.

You would stay with ogre na ally. Yes.

In any case, there are no shortage of arguments here, showing that ogres may be something desired by the horde but it is not unanimous.

You need to sell your idea better.

Maybe the horde needs another breed of blood elves.

That comming from a mechagnome is rather funny.

1 Like

And they were appropriately received with apathy and disappointment.
But there is no reason for ogres to be received so negatively in the horde.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the very low % of players who made KT characters kinda proves that this is not true haha

Oh, I get the irony. But at the same time, I never asked for mechagnomes to be added because I knew they would be very unpopular.

The only notable Mok’nothal speaks far less affluently than like 50% of the Ogres from Draenor. Not to mention, they’d wipe the floor with him because they’re extremely powerful mages. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Agreed 100%

I just want them to have a shrink ray racial so they can fit indoors and through doorways without scraping/bumping their heads(s). clipping

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

2 Likes

It’s a shame that ogres have been mitigated to little more than a mob race. Crazy thing is Blizzard has enough iconic mob races to make a third faction now. Ogres, gnolls, quilboar, centaurs, harpies, kobolds, trogs, murloks…

I think playing any of those races would be more interesting than anything Blizzard is trying to do with the two factions and characters at this point.

1 Like