How the heck does horde STILL not have playable Ogres?

I still hold the opinion that they’ll come and will reuse the Kul Tiran model.

I’d rather they use the animations the ogre already has, the male kul tiran rig is already used on 3 different models already

1 Like

I would as well, so maybe they’ll reuse the current model but reuse the lady Kul Tiran model for the ladies.

Kul tiran male, Blood troll female and Rexxar

1 Like

Actually what if all the Ogre women are such great rogues and thats why we can’t find em?

You must introduce pretty boring people to the game.

1 Like

The Horde already have ogres in it. We have the stonemaul.

2 Likes

Nah, just people who feel uneasy with dated racial stereotypes.

I would 100% support there not being any difference on appearance for Ogre ladies because it’d be worth a giggle.

1 Like

You mean like the vulpera?

Totally. Just give em a chest wrap and call it good.

1 Like

I mean more or less the female ogre is just gunna be a bigger thicker version of female orc, by far the best thing I’d accept is what they did for Zandalari female, it uses almost all the same skeletal rig as the darkspear female same could be done for female ogre.

Says the night elf demon hunter. You’re as pathetic as far as an obsessive fandom goes but at least furries tend not to be in the closet.

3 Likes

Or something like the alpha troll.

(Google “wow alpha female troll” if you haven’t seen…)

Beat me too it, we have Ogres within the Horde!, they just not playable :cry:

All my homies hate night elf women horse girls.

I can already imagine what the female ogre looks like sadly I’m not an artist so I can’t share my view

Idk why but this made me think of Ogre women being larger than the men.

This is mostly theory on my part but, I believe Blizz wants to avoid adding races they don’t have any solid ideas for a story to go anywhere with. For instance, despite the rather…odd circumstances surrounding the void elves, they still have a story to tell that only they can tell. With ogres they don’t really have a story that really seems unique. They’ve always been in the game to be a nuisance that we deal with. Maybe Blizzard will have an idea for them later? They seemed to at least kinda attempting that with highmaul.

1 Like

It really makes me wonder what they had planned for the WoD Ogre Continent. Like someone mentioned above, they had a hardcore Rome theme going on.