How the heck does horde STILL not have playable Ogres?

Some would say there still isn’t. I still think a lot of the faces look better with dark skin. My Trans male DH has this face that looks like a cross between Indian and African when ypi choose the darker skin tones. It’s kind of awesome.

I still have issues with the Tauren dimorphism though. Even though it honestly makes sense I would love a lady High Mountain with Gigantic Antlers.

Maybe that’s how they could do female Ogres.

Like maybe their size isn’t noticeably smaller but make them almost as feminine as blood elves. Have the females known as stealth hunters and perhaps rogues.

Who wants them?

1 Like

Are you someone who only plays one faction? I’m not an alliance player. I’m a wow player, I play both. I just randomly settled on this as my forum avatar (it wasn’t random–she’s fabulous).

If they implement ogres I think it is only appropriate that they do so with horde.

Many.

4 Likes

Not all of us pal! Some of us are happy to be a pretty Goblin!

Now if the Horde gets an “ugly” race I want Hozen! Seriously, think of the racial!

Wrong 2.

It’s the second time I’ve seen this incorrect argument.

It’s the second time I’ve seen this inaccurate argument.
There are people who play in both the horde and the alliance.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-unofficial-stonemaul-ogre-playable-race-discussion-megathread/670660

and

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/megathread-ogres-as-playable-allied-race/67781

As far as I can remember, orc and troll are members of the horde.

1 Like

Name me 1 other race besides ogre that’s been neglected for going on 16 years now?

1 Like

They could just build a new female ogre using the Kul Tiran female model.

-mechagnome

now this is ironic

2 Likes

:thinking:

Honestly, if they just used the same model for males and females, that would be pretty hilarious. I guess if there was a nudity law issue they could add a bra to the existing male model, along with some extra female hair options. That would be too funny.

Well i mean the vulpera male and female animations are literally the same, the only way you could tell the difference is if you look really hard you’ll notice.

Yea, same would be hilarious. I thought they could just use the skeleton/rig but reskin it.

right and? do you work on blizz to say they can’t update again? every race receive an update when they became playable, even the highmountain taurens got a polish in their default model, zandalari too.

no, i ask for an ogre model, that if possible can ue kul’tiran rig like Rexxar, that would be easier.

means they can tweak his model to support ogres.

i mean you can be wrong if you like, is up to you.

blizzard already said there is no such thing of “core race” anymore, every race being add from now on will be with the allied race system.

and that is wrong since a half-breed, he is a half-ogre, they can completely edit his model to make a full ogre.

yes, they update those ones, just like they can update the rexxar model and make an ogre.

its the same thing dear

half-ogres look like ogres and rexxar look like an ogre, the almost was just to say they don’t look the same, lmao.

When did I say they wouldn’t make some changes to it? Of course they’d make some changes to a model to make it playable.

Easier? According to whom?

Or they’d probably tweak the current ogre model that we have. Have you ever done that quest on exile’s reach where you turn into an Ogre. That is what the Ogre model should be based on, not Rexxar.

There really is no right or wrong answer here, it’s just my opinion. I just don’t think that races should be gated behind reputation and questlines. I believe you should just be able to log in and create them right from the get go.

But if you want to be stingy and believe that gating races behind reputation, questlines, and then a paywall is how they should introduce new races, then you do you.

Source?

Dude, are you even reading what you typed. Half-breed means he is a mix between one races and another. He is half ogre half orc, that’s what I have been saying.

But he’s not a full ogre :man_facepalming:

And yet again I repeat: Rexxar is not a full ogre, he is a half ogre.

If or when they do make ogres playable, they’ll base it on the kind you turn in to at Exiles reach when you get that quest.

lol…

No it’s not the same thing. The phrases “almost looks like” and “look like” have 2 very different meanings.

Perhaps you should brush up a little on your English skills a little bit.

1 Like

if they can manage the two headed ogre magi kind I’d be sold for sure.

Give ogres to horde and Shivarra to Alliance.

If and whenever we get Ogres it’ll be the same model from WoD just updated and able to support gear like they did for countless other races in the past.

2 Likes

I preferably want a ogre with 1 head either 1 or 2 eyes and i want a Warrior, DK and maybe hunter, Heh the idea of an ogre using a Giant ballista like cannon as an MM weapon just looks silly

2 Likes

Because literally no one wants them, even you.