How or when do I get my Trader's Tender from completed activities?

I completed “Show Some Love to the Trading Post” and an alert said my traveler’s log was updated. I opened the Adventure Guide and it shows a green checkmark next to the activity.

However, in my character’s currency tab, the Trader’s Tender balance was not updated; I didn’t get the 50 that I expected to receive for completing the activity. The 50 also don’t show up when I interact with the merchants and see what’s available to purchase and my balance is at the top.

Do I need to do something else before those 50 tender show in my balance and are available to spend? I tried logging, didn’t help.

Having the same issue. Completed the quest, cannot loot the chest to get the initial 500 and I have a zero balance.

I think there’s a bit of confusion here. The 50 you see next to the activities are “Travel Points”. Those add up over time (as you complete activities), but are different from Trader’s Tender. At each 200 Travel Point milestone, you’ll get 100 Trader’s Tender.

8 Likes

Thanks, I did the intro quest and don’t recall reading that, anywhere, until now.

1 Like

I too have a zero balance and get nothing when I click on the chest.

You are going to want to post over in Bug Reports. Data is not collected from this forum, so the staff that needs to see there is an issue - they’re not seeing these posts.

4 Likes