How Old Were You When You Started WoW and How Old Are You Now?

You were 21.

1 Like

I think I was in my 20’s back then when I tried WoW out but never really got into it.
46 now and I’ve been playing for the past 2 years nonstop.
I also enjoy the classic version of the game since it brings back that vibe.

Age 10 to 29.

I skipped cata and mop but I went back and did their lore masters.

I’ve seen some things, mostly bad.

I was once the only non-DK character in an AV once, that was traumatizing.

I was 18 years younger than I am now. I am now 18 years older than I was then. :grin:

1 Like

Was 6 years old when I started playing my hunter in WoTLK. Now I’m 18 years old and about to graduate high school…

I still remember raiding Icecrown and was chosen to be the abomination for putricide to clean up the crap on the ground. It was super fun…

30 when I started don’t want to say now. Boomer for sure. Sadge.

We are X, not Boomers.

Shame on you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

15, now 32. Half my life I’ve been playing this game… LOL.

I need a new life…

36 then 55 now

Got the game in 2005. Would have been 23. 41 now

I was old, now I’m an ancient artifact.

2 Likes

I knew many folks back in 2006 in their 50s and 60s that played many gone now RIP

Pour one out for the homies of Past Azeroth

1 Like

I was 35 and now im 53 soon to be 54 in a few months.

I believe I was 25, started in BC. Now 42.

November, 2004! I’m 55 now. Day One loser….errr, veteran!

I have the mini Orc statue they gave out on the 10th anniversary of WoW. Best part for me now is that I brought my son to Azeroth 2 years ago to join me in saving the world AGAIN.

2 Likes

What I’ve learned from this post:

Playerbase is a bunch of middle aged people wasting their days away playing wow , no wonder this community is a toxic, unhappy mess

**40-59 Middle -aged people are the least happy , have the lowest levels of life satisfaction and the highest levels of anxiety, per research

I was here, 10,000 years ago.

1 Like

How old was I when I started: younger than I am now

how old am I now: very.

1 Like

I was 49 in 07 now I’m 65

I was 4 watching my dad play in vanilla… first time i ever played he let me play his warrior while he made dinner… and i accidentally deleted his tabard. He got it restored but after that he got me to make my own character. Over the course of vanilla, tbc, and wrath, i continued to watch him play while sometimes taking turns, though never getting a character to max level, rarely past lvl 20. In wrath, he kitted out one of my characters in heirlooms and i got that char to lvl 38 before he stopped his sub,but that character is my main to this day. Fast forward to wod, i come home from my first day of high school and hes reactivated his account. I finnally get that character to max lvl and even though my dad only plays sporadically these days, i still play. Some of my best memories are playing with him though. Hell the reason ive loved classic so much is less of a nostalgia trip like it is for others and more of a wanting to be able to expierence what i could never get to all those years ago, the things i watched my dad do that blew my mind as a kid. I would totally play classic cata and mop too so i could say ive played every expansion. Anyways… 22 now, still going strong, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes