How Old Were You When You Started WoW and How Old Are You Now?

Nice try, NSA! Getting colder!

2 Likes

I would post that Star Lord middle finger gif but would get flagged for it.

4 Likes

I started in the Shadowlands Korthia patch a year and 4 months ago now.

I was 30 years old and will be turning 32 this year.

I am kinda glad for this thread at times I feel Iā€™m too old for video games.

3 Likes

Nunya bidness

1 Like

ā€œI am 65, and I say you are NEVER too old for Video Games!ā€
/pat
/grin

4 Likes

Aha right you are.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 40 now so 40 - 18 = 22. Man time flies.

2 Likes

Medicare and WoW a great combo. SS checks right around the corner too unless you popped that open early.

2 Likes

ā€œI donā€™t need that. I am married to a Professional Cook.ā€
/grin

1 Like

Age 14 when I started, Age 32 now. Still have my first char - a warlock - leveled him to 70 with new xpack having fun. ^^ Next will be my classic fury warrior alt to 70. My main has been a druid for the past 4 expansions now though.

Anyone remember Asheronā€™s Call? It was a hard transfer for me.

2 Likes

Maybe like, 8 when I started? 26 now and started when TBC came out because it was given to me by mistake. Granny thought it was the Warcraft I wanted. So glad that happened.

2 Likes

When I first began WoW, I was younger than I am now. As for my age now, I am older than when I first began the game.

2 Likes

Must be nice being wealthy! Seeing as how medicare and social security are being eliminated by congress soon anyhow.

1 Like

11 around end of cata / mop pre-patch and Iā€™m 23 now!

2 Likes

ā€œWe arenā€™t wealthy. We are just able to get along. I do have Medical, because I am disabled, but he works for a good place, so we are not broke, just budget friendly.ā€
/smile

3 Likes

19>36, started sometime in the middle of Vanilla. Hasnā€™t been fully consistent, but I always come back at some point. Missed most of Cata, then came back in BFA.

2 Likes

32 ā†’ 47.

2 Likes

I was 32 when I started and I am now 47.

2 Likes

I was younger than dirt when I started.

Now Iā€™m older than dirt.

2 Likes

I played wc3 when I was 10, I remember drooling over the WoW teaser cinematic in the launcher. It was mid vanilla when my parents stopped their home business and I got their computer which could run wow. Iā€™m 28 now.

2 Likes