How Old Were You When You Started WoW and How Old Are You Now?

I was 21 and now Im 37. Thanks for making me feel old… Lmao

4 Likes

24 when I first tried it but only played for a few months

Came back at 34 because a friend of mine got me into it

41 and going strong now

4 Likes

I was 18 years old.

4 Likes

oh god dare I say. Started in 2006 at 36 and I am now 52.

7 Likes

I was 34 years old when WOW was released. I am 52 now.

8 Likes

Nice to see other older people playing lol

4 Likes

52 when I started in 2006, 69 now.

9 Likes

14 in 2004, 15 when i convinced my parents to get a family desktop that could handle it in 2005. 32 now.

3 Likes

34 in 08, 50 next month.

5 Likes

Why?

22 in 2014.
im 30 now.

4 Likes

28 in 2006 when i started. 44 now. but honestly i stopped playing in SL 9.0. im on game time now from gold as i decided to use my IG gold to get bnet balance to buy D4 Ultimate. so i havent really been playing, but ive finished out some old stuff, like the 4 direbeak mounts from legion, working on Kaufon now, but dunno if i have the time to finish him. and collecting pet stones to finish leveling all my pets. i think im down to like 70 of my 1200 something, that arent max level…

4 Likes

I started at the age 15, in 2007. Now I’m 30. Lol sometimes I reminisce those years and wish I could tell my younger self I was in for a wild adventure

3 Likes

The next threads will be “I love animals. What are your pets names?”, followed by “Lets see how diverse we are! Where were you born?”.

5 Likes

Started in ‘08 at 35, I turn 50 this year.

2 Likes

usually threads like this are used to patronize younger people and make boomers seem superior.

I’m Gen X, I refuse to accept boomerfication.

8 Likes

“I am a Boomer and damn proud of it. I have survived these years, and plan to survive many more.”

7 Likes

Technically, I wasn’t playing wow as a fetus in the year 2007, but while chilling in my mom’s belly I was listening intently to my dad screaming at his arena teammates how bleeping awful they were.

And although I’m no longer chilling in my mom’s belly, I can still here my father 16 years later from my bedroom still screaming bleeping obscenities at me and his arena teammates.

2 Likes

Old
Much older

3 Likes