How Old Were You When You Started WoW and How Old Are You Now?

37 / 52
/10chars

3 Likes

Nah, I think the game is objectively worse and I regret not playing the classic servers when they were fresh.

3 Likes

This question is nasty. I was 34 in 2006 just after Christmas when I started. Now I’m 50 years old, playing the same bloody game.

Of interest, Wrath Classic is pretty much at the exact spot it was when I came back in earnest after not playing during BC at all. Everything old is new again.

6 Likes

2010 started to played wow on and off

So

55/68

8 Likes

28 when I started in Burning Crusade.

In my early 40s now.

3 Likes

Maybe around 19ish during Cata.
Early 30s now.

2 Likes

when you started

Too young.

now

Too old.

10 Likes

24yrs old when I started in Jan 05, am 42yrs old now.

18 yrs in this game. The amount of things I have done, the things I still remember, the things I have forgotten.

4 Likes

I was 23 when i got the game for christmas '05. I had never played an online game. It looked cool, but i didnt think id play it seeing as i just moved out of my parents house and needed to pay for a subscription just to play it ! I didnt habe anythng to do that new years so i logged into to thunder bluff and watched the fireworks in game with the other Tauren and i never experienced anythjng like that, a game knowing what time of year it was and people connected from all over the country in such a cool virtual place. I just turned 40 and now with young kids of my own, i dont play nearly as much as in the past, but I am happy to have found wow when i did :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Started in CATA now im 53, you do the math

3 Likes

I just turned 15 at the tail end of Wrath in Sept of 2010.

I’m 27 now.

2 Likes

Started in 2008 at age 49, now 63

5 Likes

i was 23 started in jan 2007
i was a huge rpg fan and a dude by the name of totalbiscuit got me very intested in wow

4 Likes

Early 20s/Late 30s

3 Likes

Started in 2008, so I guess I was 39. I’m now 53.

3 Likes

I was 2 months old when I started playing this game, now I’m 5 months old.

4 Likes

20… 38.

3 Likes

33 in 2005.

2 Likes

i started too young and now I feel too old.

2 Likes

52 when I started playing Vanilla right before BC launched.

Now 67 and still playing.

10 Likes