How much weight have you gained during quarantine?

Same here. And my height demands a lot of food it seems. I just burn it quickly.

You know that old meme if you donā€™t show up on dps meters in any way you canā€™t be kicked for low dps?

Well I apply that here. I donā€™t weigh myself.

I have shoulder issue that gets in the way of doing things. So I know some lbs added.

And since my area is having a little surge of the covid in my area atmā€¦Iā€™ve opted for plan B. Plan B is stay away from doctors and hospitals unless its life threatening. My shoulder is functional. Sometimes its jsut a discomforting functional lol.

This is what I fear. The good news sir is we found your issue and we can fix it over time and some physical rehab. the bad is news you may have been exposed to covid the day you came here so self quarantine time once we report this.

I gained 2 pounds in the last couple months, but only because I injured my hands on two separate occasions that have kept me out while they healed. Iā€™m a couple days away from being back in the gym and getting back into muscle building!

None, Iā€™ve been really busy. Iā€™ve been to Utah, the beach at port Aransas and North Carolina

I went from 180lbs to 205lbs. Iā€™m 6ā€™7 though, so it doesnā€™t even show.

Lost pounds. Iā€™ve just been feeling like eating junk food lately, and not caring about full meals.

Junk food seems to be healthier for me. :rofl:

I gained quite a bit in the first 2 months, then got really disgusted at my laziness and started changing my diet and working out at home, now itā€™s all off and Iā€™m making progress at removing the last few pounds I wanted to before quarantine started.

Before the quarantine, I lost 100 pounds. I havenā€™t lost/gained any weight since March because Iā€™m trying to stay at this weight.

5 Likes

None, I havenā€™t missed a day of work.

Lost 100 pounds! WOW! Congrats, good for you - thatā€™s awesome and very difficult to do !

2 Likes

Gone from the 2nd hole on my belt to the 5th, so Iā€™ve probably lost some. No beer, no processed foods since this all went down.

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna talk about it.

20lbs

1 Like

40lbs, all I have been doing is eating.

1 Like

Gained around 5-10 lbs of pure sexiness.

Iā€™m around the same weight Iā€™ve been. Iā€™m a fat Italian from NY though, so thatā€™s not saying much.

None so far (still 110lb). Iā€™m eating well and going for daily walks.

I havenā€™t been in quarantine but I stress eat and Iā€™ve been under a bit of stress, soā€¦

Iā€™ve gained more than 5 lbs. due to less running around. My diet has changed some, too. Always try to avoid canned foods if I can but now I love canned refried beans. :canned_food:

I bet that makes it easy to social distance.

No, the garlic does that better.

1 Like