How much weight have you gained during quarantine?

i think i lost weight

Iā€™ve lost weight as I have a lot more time to play VR

Iā€™ve been ā€œboredom eatingā€ a lot so I can see I got a little rounder. But I donā€™t mind too much. I was underweight for most of my life from being born 3 months early. I could eat a lot and my metab would just make it vanish. Itā€™s slowed down so Iā€™d say Iā€™m still around 150ish pounds at 5ā€™5

I had to deal with that lol

Lost 20 pounds not eating out.

I was noticing a bit of extra chunk over the passed few months, honestly. Like 15 pounds. It was probably mostly from ordering more delivery out of laziness and generally wanting to avoid the grocery store, combined with drinking more alcohol.

But when I noticed my weight was significantly more, I hit the breaks. Did more walking around. So I lost that weight over the weekend. And I am more careful about how much pizza and booze I consume.

Iā€™ve gained about seven, but not in fat. Iā€™ve been working out a lot more and cooking meals from home, plus not having a lot of desire to do things in-game, so Iā€™ve made a lot of progress towards my personal body goals.
Feels pretty good.

It was shocking.
Usually around 185
Scaled out at 210 today.
Guess iā€™m in the fat pig club now.
Yeah, thatā€™ll stand.
NOT!

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the weight Iā€™ve gained itā€™s about the snacks Iā€™ve ate along the way.

1 Like

I eat one meal per day because I just started working for a year after graduating college and I donā€™t have a lot of savings.

My starcraft resource management skills is doing me a lot of good.

Iā€™ve lost 6 kilograms. I still had to go into work and itā€™s been more intense during quarantine.

I have definitely put on about ten pounds. I had actually lost weight but summers in Virginia curbed our daily walks.

My waiting wedding dress is motivating me to get moving again.

I actually lost weight because the only thing you could go out and do here for a long time was exercise.

Yeah, Iā€™ll not post my actual weight on here. Letā€™s just say I havenā€™t gained nor lost anything. Iā€™ve plateaued.

I have joined you in that club!

Iā€™m busier now than pre covid at work. Iā€™m tired when I get off work so I just grab some take out and call it good.

The kiddo wants nothing but crap food when we do make it to the store, so thereā€™s been plenty of boredom snacks in the house.

Quarantine? That ended months ago. Things are back to usual around here. I think people took it seriously for 2-3 weeks. Needless to say Iā€™m quite annoyed at my ā€œfellowā€ humans in this area of the world.

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™ve made a point to go out once a day and either exercise or do yard work, just to get out of the house where Iā€™m working every day. Iā€™ve lost weight even after quitting cigarettes during quarantine.

All the pounds.

I gained 25lbs or so, and have since lost most of it.

I peaked at 216 from 207 about a month in but decided enough was enough. Been maintaining 205-208 steady since.

Probably about 15-20ā€¦ too many cookies and no gym (sad sigh).

:cookie: