How much weight have you gained during quarantine?

I somehow gained 10 pounds.

I lost 10 pounds and gained 10 pounds then lost 15.
I learned my eating habits need a lot of help.

6 Likes

nothing changed for me

1 Like

I don’t really gain weight unless I got out of my way to do so. Still 5’9 120 pounds of meme’s :smiley:

1 Like

I lost 45 lbs. Of course I live in Texas and they don’t believe in quarantines. My truck died a month ago, so with mask in hand I walk everywhere to do my errands.

3 Likes

Recovered from anorexia during this period of time, so 50 pounds.

19 Likes

You guys are so lucky. I can put so much effort into losing weight until I lose around 10 pounds, and then I eat a cookie and I gain like 25 pounds.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m lucky until I’m outside and a strong wind happens and I have to fight for my life while other people walk past me wondering what I’m doing :rofl:

2 Likes

That must be one hell of a cookie. :grin: Was it one of Grumbles?

7 Likes

I believe I grained 13 kilograms in weight, it was not due from lack of exercise but the protein shakes mailed to me from my grandmother.

Nice. I know that has to be difficult

1 Like

When my gym was closed and I was stuck at home I lost muscle and gained fat, so the actual number stayed the same.

i’m so sorry

i’ve failed

My weight usually stays pretty consistent. I don’t do a ton of excersize normally anyway so quarantine hasn’t changed that.

None, I’m an essential worker. Quarantine changed nothing for me.

2 Likes

I lost a lot the first few weeks. Eat far less with no gym. No scale so I’d say 10 pounds lost. I might never go back to the gym.

Finally some good news

Good for you, you brave soul

1 Like

I’ve lost weight actually. With work being minimized I’ve increased my exercise a lot to compensate for the lack of activity. But I’ve also lost about 300 lbs over the past 10 years or so. So, it’s really nothing new.

Sorry, but I’ve been working my tail off ever since, my job is considered essential and it requires me to run up and down ladders, haul ladders, haul heavy boxes of tools and hardware, Stock said heavy boxes and hardware, operate machinery, and dealing with dickheaded Floridians who seriously need to go the frick back where they came from with their narcissist attitude, who probably aren’t real Floridians in the first place, all because I’m some, “southern redneck trash” to them. (Yeah I’ve been called that)

Idk what “quarantine” you’re talking about friend. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been losing weight and gaining muscle apparently. Lost 42 pounds, but I’m obviously a bit… Bulkier.

Roughly 30. I’ve been 6’ around 150lbs for most of my life, never going over 160. I topped out at 182. I tried on my best pair of jeans about a week ago that I hadn’t wore since the winter. They fit like skinny jeans around my legs and couldn’t be buckled.