How much vers does it take

To live through a cheap shot from a rogue. 191 ilvl and dead in 2 seconds to a rogue. I’d like to know how much vers I need to actually stay alive to one. Thanks.

5 Likes

it doesn’t matter because they added diminishing returns on stats, so you get whatever amount of vers blizz has decided your class should have. if you are still getting 1 shot, then according to some that is balanced.

2 Likes

Are you running the 2 pvp trinkets for the bonus to vers set bonus?

1 Like

that is only offensive side of vers, it does not help you take less damage, the bonus is only to offset you not running a pve power trinket.

2 Likes

Yep. I mean I don’t have a lot of vers at all… but I’m 192 ilvl getting one shot by rogues in random bgs. That’s why I’m wondering how much it will actually take to stay alive. It’s insane to me that I can’t even play because I just get instantly targeted and die. I even died with PS on me. I hate to be “that guy” but I’ve never had such a terrible time in a bg dying +10 times with most of them being to a rogue.

You should have low to mid 20%s in vers with a pvp set on. If i run disc in my current gear, i would almost never get killed in one stun by a rogue

1 Like

So just play shadow until I have enough gear from pvp basically.

Trinket and use dispersion you monke

5 Likes

I have 25% vers and yesterday i got hit back to back in under a second by a 23k and a 24k starsurge.

Sometimes, you just die. No amount of vers is going to help. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

OP you have 5% vers and your ilvl is low on top of it. You don’t even have enchant on your gear. Not sure what you expected walking into PvP like that.

2 Likes

you realize that 1000 verse is like a 10% damage reduction? looool

You have an immune use it wisely not all classes have immunes you know…

Hey turbo nerd. I’m not complaining.

3 Likes

In a random bg people are getting one shot by rogues through PS… cmon. I’m not saying I have amazing gear, but the fact that 192 ilvl (not that low comparatively) is not enough to live through PS in the first stun is insane for non-rated play.

1 Like

Sounds like you got offended

Lol, there is no way in hell a disc priest should ever be dying in a CS with PS up… something isnt adding up.

3 Likes

Sounds like you can’t read then tried to tell me how to play. :woman_shrugging: :kissing_heart:

No they aren’t. Well, maybe you along with other similarly poor geared players are. You have low vers and low HP. When a 215 ilvl rogue opens on you, you are going to get destroyed. And deservedly so.

2 Likes

You got that right. No amount of verse is going to fix monke :monkey: dilate , cope

do you have a pvp set? your armory only shows 5% vers most pvpers are running 20 or more, but there is a cap from DR on how much you can stack.