How much vers does it take

It 100% happened. I just looked up both rogues from the bg, 201 ilvl and 155 ilvl. The 201 rogue is not in much pvp gear, the 155 is full pvp gear.

That is correct. I’m not saying I have a lot of vers or should be invincible. I’m just saying that the fact that I’m getting one shot in decent gear by a rogue in a cheap shot is a bit much for a random BG. Especially through PS.

What are you even talking about? You can’t read, got owned, now step away quietly and slink back to the shadows where you came from. :clown_face:

Be nice to the poor child. :< They probably are newer to the game or something.

there is nothing you can do! me as dh Tank with 201 item level, all items with versa, and as a flag carrier, a rogue sap me… there was nothing i could do at all. i was death in 2 or 3 seconds. blizz dont get it, or maybe thats their intent, but if the enemy have 1 or 2 rogues… well good luck

decent gear without vers isn’t decent for pvp.

2 Likes

You have 11% versa… I’m confused.

If you got 1 shoted by a rogue then there is a strong chance that you are the worst player in WoW history.

you are looking at my profile that i log off as dps for my raid. when you leave wow armory will display your last set of gear and talents. is not showing the tank gear.

Which is a stupid statement… there’s no skill involved if you’re dying within 2 seconds in a stun.

1 Like

You need PvP gear, it all has vers on it. Yikes.

You said you were 201 ilvl. You are currently equipped with 201 ilvl. :woman_shrugging:

I can clearly see you think starsurge is overtuned. When all paladins specs are monkes.

Hence the title… how much vers does it take to not die in a cheap shot.

Not like I don’t know I need vers gear. I’m just a bit shocked that I die to a 201 item level rogue (not in all pvp gear) through a PS. That doesn’t seem like a good experience in a random battleground. Just saying.

You use dispersion or barrier if you die you die. Sometimes getting tunneled means you die.

You aren’t dying within 2 seconds though. There is no need to spread misinformation on the forums.

20% or more.

1 Like

That might be true for a kidney shot, but not a cheapshot. You aren’t going 100-0 sub 20% versa from a single cheapshot.

I can assure you that I died, solo to one rogue that was 201 item level in a cheap shot. I was sapped until Dagger in the Dark was @ 10 stacks and then cheap shot into death. When I did have a trinket, I would die in a subsequent stun when they cloaked so I could not fear or knock them away. Maybe it was 3 seconds or possibly even 4, but it was within the first stun.

If you think a 10% damage reduction aka 20% verse is going to save you from being oneshot you are braindead, sorry

oh and 10% of 20k is 2k at 15k its 1500.

You keep throwing words like ‘oneshot’ around like it means anything. Proof?