How much gold do you have?

didn’t get my mount until lvl 45 lol.

oh well, i now have over 73g so things are looking up!

I love that.

My main’s guild has a pay it forward thing. They help people get bags, mounts, etc. and those people help the next ones get what they need. Pretty cool.

1100 after buying epic mount, that mage life yo

Im at almost 600g. Been grinding out Wintersaber rep so I can get off the dang meat turn ins and go onto murdering furblogs where I know I will make more cash then just off the skins I get (why the heck is the warbear leather… no one uses it really)

Level 52 almost 53 and 125g

On my way to being a baby billionaire. I can’t wait to see the look on those lowly peasants faces as I stride by on my majestic and mighty undead stead to claim that single briarthorn that they so desperately were scrambling for until that damn level 60 orc on his mangy wolf came and stole it from me! It was mine damnit and he knew it!

Level 23 with 20 gold. I do mining and fishing.

hmm…skinning is that good? Or did he become LvL 35 without questing but just grinding the animals? I can’t imagine how many he had to kill.

About 200g after buying my mount and a bunch of skills

No idea how I’m gonna do that 1000

320g at lvl 60. I barely use the AH but as a healer who lives in instances I don’t really have to make expensive repairs often.

Thought you guys had to buy expensive mats or something for the class mount, no? Maybe it’s only the level 60 elite version.

If I recall correctly, in vanilla time, Quests done at max level gave more gold like 3.5~4 gold per quest. For LvL 50+ zones that is.

I have 45g at lvl 30 fully trained just been mining and skinning and putting it on AH

almost 700g. Hope to have my epic mount by the end of the week.
Also helps I been grinding out Wintersaber rep so the leather from the starting quests have either sell good to a vendor (warbear and frostsaber) or on the AH.

Not enough since I keep investing in items to sell later.

You don’t make the gold from the skinning itself, it is the process whereas you get a lot of vendor items and greens/blues to sell.

Look at the mages in this thread aoe grinding - mob grinding is just profitable.

down to 280 from 400 last week.

bought a few good epics and rare pets like the dragons at 30 - 50g a piece that i’m intending to flip when people have a bit more coin to waste on vanity / twinking.

most of my cash was made playing AH, buying things below vendor price constantly, all the AH games have slowed the leveling down a bit thou :frowning:

warbear leather is oddly the most valuable leather in the current version - that transmog market

I am multiboxing three chars and had 300g by lvl 43, I have 240g at lvl 49

Sitting at roughly 230g at 54. 100g of that is a BoE that sold really well.