How much ban for GDKP pot steal?

Reading this thread made my brain hurt.

Poon don’t do it

There is always way around that. Right click, /w and target their name in chat and copy/paste, et cetera. To answer their question, something similar happened back in wrath (when GMs actually helped in game) and a stolen item was returned to the raid leader (he accidentally traded with a wrong person and they accepted and logged off). I do not know how they would handle it these days because that was still real Blizz back then (even after the merger with activision) and they actually cared. I doubt the results would be the same.

What are you talking about , they do take action , they dont redistribute gold , it would be too complicated, but Ninjaing an item in a raid is agaisnt tos, not distributing loot as advertised is also agaisnt tos.

Nothing, GDKP is not recognized as a legitimate loot system. They even warm players to join these at their own risk.

No it’s not, scamming an item is thou blizzards offical stance is it’s impossible to ninja an item.

Exactly as I said they will take action for a master looter or player that has scammed a player out of gold or items. They will not look at claims of a ninja again there is quite a number of blue posts on that and even a help outright saying that.

Blizzards own words you can scam someone you can’t ninja something. They look into scamming not ninjaing. Ninjaing they mention dose have consequences in the community thou.

Also there is nothing in the tos at all about ninjaing please don’t make stuff up it dosent help players. In fact to be accurate the word loot dosent even appear in the end user agreement or tos which just looked at both with search to be sure. It’s not what that agreement exists for you claiming stuff that the tos dosent even address is in there shows you have never read it.

What’s the gold for?

Here’s a good business plan for you:

1. Advertise the GDKP as 90/10 split
  2. Do the raid, auction off the loot
  3. Pocket 90% of the pot, hand out 1/25 of the remaining 10% to each raider
  4. If they complain tell them you advertised it as 90/10 so you did exactly that
1 Like

I play wow on my Mac mini and if you hold down the key it will give you alternative text letters.

This isn’t an issue for you because you’re clearly a person without a life.

1 Like

Don’t know one know the answer but Blizzard themselves and that all depends of if they violate the rules they stated in the dungeon. I’ve seen people who had rules stated for raids, they ninja the item, and someone opens a ticket and that item gets taken from that person and I’ve seen cases where people didn’t state any rules, take items, and nothing happens.

Yeah, do that. I want to see more Walden Pond excerpts

Well it’s kinda obvious that you would get you’re butt kicked if you acted in real life like you act on this forum. Every one knows that,

This starting to look like harassment brother. Didnt want to report you, but now I have to.

What are you talking about? This post is the first time I’ve replied to Lucidblue in all the years I’ve been on this forum. I’m happy to let the mods decide if it’s harassment to never reply to someone.

Nothing is done to any of them actually. I remember back in original Wrath when people would run those but just werent called GDKPs back then and then sometimes the entire pot would be stolen by someone and if that person was given loot for the loot table than that was stolen too. All they did was name change and then leave the server. When you report them Blizzard said they cannot do anything about it because we all gave that stuff to that person willingly. Just as how if someone scams you in a trade by pulling the item out as you are buying it, they will also most times not get in any trouble. There is nothing written in the rules that anyone running any GDKP has to honor such a system. So it is up to that person to be honest. They can scam the entire guild and walk away without getting into any trouble if they wanted. And they can do it back to back to back as well.

So. No ban. Because you all willingly gave your stuff to that person.

rotflmfao This should be fun.

Maybe it is your post from 5 hours ago? And it gets reported? Nothing is flagged now.

Laughing at people threatening to report me is fun. I’ve been here long enough to know that I haven’t harassed anyone and it’s highly unlikely I get a suspension. I get a couple a year so it never worries me.

In all my years on the forum I have only posted to Lylbrook twice in this thread. And you replied to me first. Sorry if my reply to you is unwelcome but you shouldn’t have initiated the conversation with me first if you didn’t want me to reply.

The person asked you nicely…

There is something seriously wrong with your behavior. No means no bro. Go away.

1 Like