How many High Elves will you make?

None. My Void Elves will stay looking like Void Elves, and my Blood Elves will keep their gold/green eyes.

That doesn’t mean that I’m not happy for those who wish to play a Helf though.

1 Like

Why do you need an official statement from Blizzard? Just take the new customization options and RP as a High Elf.

1 Like

Hence the asking for clarification from the OP.

Even if I chose a different skin tone I’ll still be afflicted by the void and am therefore a void elf not a high elf.

1 Like

I’ve already made a bunch. Like this guy.

That depends if they let us choose between being a light or void paladin, in which case I’ll have to make one of each.

Because I have a speculation into why we have these customisations. But I can’t confirm it unless there is confirmation.

0, because painting a zebra brown does not change the fact that it is not a horse (technically they are but you get the point). Feel free to “call” them High Elves, but they are not High Elves, just less visually “Voided” Void Elves.

1 Like

Tencharact

This ignoring our physiological differences, the fact that Blood and High Elves canonically try to kill each other every time they meet, etc. Void elves are genetically and politically not High Elves or Blood Elves.

1 Like

Oh boy

I probably won’t make any more Elves as they have never been my favorite race in the game. I have a Blood Elf DK and DH and a Night Elf DH and that’s really the only Elves I’m interested in having at the moment.

waves High elf, right here. When the customizations open up and we arent blue, you will see that we are indeed just like the silver covenant.

So you clearly can’t see the tentacles? Or the fact that we turn blue and Voidy when punched? Whether one likes it or not even with the new skin and hair options Void elves are not High Elves, High Elves don’t have whispers in their heads (sane ones don’t at least), turn purple when punched or provoked, can naturally open portals, draw every Void creature in the area, etc.

1 Like

So, just these small changes means we’re a new race?

Nice news, now, only if you had an official canon source to back up that claim.

3 Likes

“small” changes, like literally not being able to go near the Sunwell a rite afforded to most High and Blood Elves? You seem in denial of the fact, these are not “small” changes seeing as they have entirely changed not only our political and geographical affiliations but our bodies as well.

1 Like

We are high elves. If blood elves are still high elves, which Ion says they are, then we are also high elves. Period. Unless your name is J Allen Breck, then you cant supersede Ion. I am sorry that your headcannon does not fit with that. Would you care for a cookie?

3 Likes

Way I see it LF Draenei are still Draenei. Void Elves are just edgy High Elves now

2 Likes

Despite the fact that High and Blood elves canonically kill each other on site/sight? Even the High and Blood Elves in game don’t consider themselves the same people, so why should I? Would you like some chill pills? Saying the Mona Lisa was supposed to be “frowning” does not change the fact that it is smiling regardless. Our current Devs are not the ones we had in BC or MoP, and quite frankly their “lore” doesn’t jibe well with that established.

1 Like

I will have exactly 0 elves, thanks. Y’all are the real pests.