How many High Elves will you make?

I think I’ll level one of each class.

I’ll make a black High Elf DK and a female monk first.

I can’t wait! :smiley:

12 Likes

None for me.

11 Likes

I already have 13. 10 horde and 3 alliance ones.

29 Likes

Personally, I’m staying with the void look.

I also like the VE voices better than the BE ones.

Way more edgy.

21 Likes

Probably none.

Why invest time into playing Alliance characters?

And on the Blood Elf side: I already have the classes I want made. No reason to make others.

6 Likes

What High Elf ?

18 Likes

This Mage will be one of the light reverent High elves from Allerian Stronghold who initially returned to Quel’thalas with Auric Sunchaser to visit the Sunwell.

Then upon discovering, and reuniting with members of her family who had survived Arthas’ attack, decided to stay and help rebuild their home, and defend the Sunwell from ever falling to the hands of their enemies again.

20 Likes

30 High Elves atleast.

I already have 16, 8 on each faction :smile:

8 Likes

I’m a basic human so. None.

2 Likes

None.
My void elf with her luxurious tentacles is the perfect elf.

6 Likes

Um… 1?

Yeah, that sounds like more than enough.

Wait, did they really say that changing your velf’s skin color will impact their voice sets? Do velves get to lift belf voices too?

1 Like

None.
I have standards, thank you.

4 Likes

Two of my characters will be using the new “High Elf” options.

Gonna give my Velf Frost Mage a normal skin tone. But only because i RP her as a Blue Dragon, and Blue Dragon’s often use High Elves as their humanoid form.

And i’ll be giving my Belf Arcane Mage a new pair of blue eyes to match her spec.

The rest of my Belves and Velves will be staying the same.

7 Likes

Void Elves are Blood Elves are High Elves are Highbourne are Night Elves are Trolls?

5 Likes

All of my Voidy boys will be going to High Elf options. So excited. Even if we don’t get new hair options or colours, I’ll still be super pumped.

IF we do actually get green eyes for Void Elves though, I’ll be rolling with them - Just because it makes most sense with my character’s backstory.

3 Likes

No, just pointing out the distinction between alliance VEs and horde BEs.

The VEs sounds way better imo. BEs are too vanilla sounding.

1 Like

All this championing for high elves and you’re not even going to make your character a high elf? I’m so confused lol

1 Like

My character was part of the first group to become afflicted with the Void, meaning he’s a Blood Elf. It’d only make sense for him to get his green eyes back.

1 Like

I realize that, I just thought with the new customizations you’d go with a high elf background is all. I’m impressed that despite this you’d still rather choose to remain a Blood elf, shows that you’re dedicated to the story behind your character.

2 Likes