How many High Elves will you make?

None. I like my belf mage, but overall I’m not a fan of the blood/void/high elf look.

Zero, unless they make it to where void elves can be pallies. I always wanted to play a high elf paladin on alliance.

None, because they did not get added.

2 Likes

Zero. I only have Vulpera and Tauren characters now. I’ll make even more taurens with the new adorable customization options that are coming for them now.

I believe you made a typo and meant Void Elves?

I might swap my Blood Elf Warlock to a Void Elf one since I’m planning to switch my main (Troll Druid) to a Night Elf come Shadowlands.

Then again I might just level it from scratch since leveling is supposed to be super fast. But I think I’ll probably just leave most of my alts Horde for a while since I’ll be busy on my main two characters.

I am going to be an Orc High Elf .

I will make a few more Gnomes.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Call me when they add fel orc demon hunters.

1 Like

None. I don’t like Elves.

This game somehow managed to take the elusive and mysterious fantasy of Elves and shove them down our throats more than Humans.

Elves are now more over saturated than Humans in this universe. That should not even be remotely imaginable, but here we are.

None. Already have two.

They should have realized much sooner. The horror stories about Shadowglen at launch in Vanilla (somehow worse than Northshire, which I can barely contemplate, and I saw Northshire at Classic launch, too), if not before.

Before too long humans will be the rarity alliance side - if they add any sort of elf paladins humans will be as rare as Worgen or Kultiran.

Welcome to World of Elfcraft. :innocent:

1 Like

We have cookies.

2 Likes

If Blizzard ever introduces playable high elves, I’ll probably make half a dozen. Right now we just have void elves and blood elves, unless I missed a major announcement.

Blood Elves = Void Elves = High Elves

1 Like

Ah yes, we definitely needed this thread again.

I have never hid the fact that I do not like Elves in general, and that fact extends beyond WoW and actually stems from an experience I had with Everquest and general fiction. Truth be told, I despise Elves… so I probably wont make one. Though I also still need to eventually unlock the Void Elf Heritage Armor so perhaps after Shadowlands launches and the leveling revamp is added I will get around to one, who knows.

Needless to say, what I will do is be very happy for the people who have fought tooth and nail, day in and day out, with a great deal of patience to finally get these upcoming customization options at least as a compromise. It may not be exactly what some among them would have liked, and I can understand their stance on that, but I am happy to see an entirely optional compromise reached.

So, while I personally do not have any desire to play an Elf it will fill me with delight to know that at least some of those seeking to play a “High Elf” in this MMORPG have hard earned their options through constant, dedicated, feedback against heavy opposition from some of the worst of what the forums have to offer.

To that, I tip my hat to those of the High Elf community and am happy to see them get something from their efforts. Never is it possible to please everyone, but I truly see this as a victory for player expression and customization in a Roleplaying Game.

15 Likes

Honestly, as long as there is more options coming to us, and also, a detailed expanation to explain these customization’s, I will be happy. But if Blizzard is going to leave it out to say that we can not be the High Elves that the Alliance have been requesting, and continue to say, “the Horde is waiting for you,” then it is back here to the forums to request for the High Elves that have been within the alliance and have been representing the Alliance for so long.

More power to ya. It took something like 12 years of hard campaigning for Vanilla Servers. Some people will say you will never be happy and will mock and belittle you, just keep clearly, civilly, and constructively making your desires heard. That is what I say to that.

5 Likes