How many characters can we create in Classic?

Can almost GUARANTEE late August/early-mid September.

8.2 is going to be June/July and they’re going to use Classic to bolster MAUs during the 8.2 decline period, it would be silly to release both together from a business standpoint.

2 Likes

Can we get this pinned please? Before the next thread on this topic is made preferably. Thank you.

1 Like

That would really upset the AV 1.5 crowd.

Go check out some of the videos that were made available of the demo, in a couple they show this.
Unless I was duped by some wicked video-editing skillz

I said I I I I want the kniiiiiiiife. Lol. Great movie.

AFAICR, they only had old models. I can’t find the video where someone went through all the settings, and showed no toggle ability in the settings.

You may be right, I could have been mistaken.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t/couldn’t include the models, but it’s not a game-breaker for me.

Because its more development effort to ensure that two models and two rigs both work within the same multi-user environment.

1 Like

Great…you guys used up the weekly blue post

7 Likes

I like tips but he’s always so extra.

In a video about updated graphics he kept repeating it looked like two completely different games when it literally looked like the same game with just updated graphics.

I know. We get that there’s more ground cover in the “Ultra” version…

1 Like

Is July 16th the release date?

Please communicate to the team that we want RP-PvP servers!

The release date range is now July 1st to 31st August or 23rd September depending how picky you are.

2 Likes

Oceanic Servers confirmed.

1 Like

that works just eager

1 Like

It’s not really about being picky. Blizzard goes off the calendar version of seasons, not any other, it’s release date is before 23rd of September, the Astrological version of seasons.

They’ve never used Meteorological seasons.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

How will the classic realms be named? Completely new names or mirror the current names? I Played since vanilla on Uldum, would be nice to have a classic server named Uldum so i can look up guildies from years past