How many characters can we create in Classic?

Dad? You do hear us

Given how many times this question has been asked, it constitutes a real update.

2 Likes

could you perhaps share some info on whether or not you intend on taking further steps to prevent cross-faction collusion through the battle.net-integration?

Like everything else that violates the rules, they will probably enforce this in a way that minimizes pain for them and maximizes fun for players.

From an RP perspective, cross faction business dealings make a lot of sense, as long as it doesnā€™t interfere in the war. For example, making a trade deal for resources that are imbalanced between factions makes sense in RP and in-game.

But colluding to help a raid of the opposite faction win a world boss against your own faction, or colluding to corpse camp players for devilsaur leather should get your account insta-banned.

Personally, I plan to have friends on horde, and Iā€™d like to not get banned for hanging out with them (in non-exploitive ways).

Will we be able to move characters around on the select screen list like in retail or are they permanently in order of creation ala #nochanges? Seems like a pretty inconsequential thing to change

1 Like

Itā€™s good to know Iā€™m not the only one that has been wondering about this. :laughing:

Historically, weā€™ve required the services of cross-linguistic goblins to factor these trades. Direct contact is generally prohibited or at least frowned upon by the authorities executing the war.

1 Like

beautiful.

Thanks for the update, yaā€™ll getting too spoiled with these blue posts. Calm down you addicts.

ā€¦ you got any more of thoseā€¦ Blue Posts?

2 Likes

Let me know when thereā€™s an actual release date. Until then, Iā€™m getting my MMO fix playing OrbusVR.

Cool we can create 10 chars like classicā€¦ this is absolutely the news weā€™ve been waiting for! Itā€™s such a meaningful update!

inorite!!!

I guess being pleasantly surprised was the answer.

I didnā€™t expect to get a correction in the same thread, though.

Important info, even though it was easy to assume.

Thanks for the info! Nowā€¦about that beta or release date. :x

Youā€™d think that. But the very logic ā€œJust because they said 1.12 doesnā€™t mean it will happenā€ seems to be lost on many people.

2 Likes

Same reasoning for including updated models as an option.

Not really. Thatā€™s development effort to provide both options and ensure they work.

3 Likes

Not really, considering they have shown they work in the demo.

There was a toggle option?

This is new! Good to know.