How long till the Fifth War?

it is? lol

2 Likes

the alliance has a literal superweapon from legion. all turalyon needs to do is say light em up and the horde orgrimmar is kaput.

1 Like

Depends which Horde character is getting villain batted this time around I’d wager.

1 Like

This is what makes me the most angry. No one has to be “villain-batted” to have a faction war story.
The Horde and Alliance have TONS of conflicting interests to go to war over. Both sides can easily find reasons to declare war for the interests of their people.

1 Like

Turalyon goes off the deep end and winds up as the High Commander of the Scarlet Crusade.

I’ll, uh, just be over here in this seedy corner scribbling notes into my book. Don’t mind me.

1 Like

I can’t wait! I need to annihilate more blood elves

1 Like

Whenever yall wanna get dominated by Alliance again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll even be able to win on-screen this time.

2 Likes

Dogs only waiting to do business with goblins.

you do know that the numbered wars aren’t exclusively conflicts between the horde and alliance right?

the third war was the races of azeroth against the burning legion and scourge.

for all we know the 5th war will be the horde and alliance declaring war on the murlocs.

3 Likes

Unless the Alliance starts one (which could happen) it’s highly unlikely that there will be one. At least not between the major factions.

1 Like

And I will be your faithful ret guardian, slashing down swarms of Alliance foes to carve a path for you to achieve victory and your mace will get to destroy them.

BFA, while called The Fourth War, was actually the Fifth War, Cata-MoP was actually number four but it’s like they forgot it happened.

1 Like

I really want another faction war if Danuser is ever removed.

Counting only major conflicts that involve decisive actions on multiple continents

counts on fingers
Sacking of Stormwind - first.
Alliance VS Horde - second.
Zombie plague/Demon invasion two-parter - third.
Burning Crusade/Wrath extensions of the third war.
Cata/MoP Horde/Alliance War to depose Garrosh - fourth.
Demon invasion part 2 - fifth. (If you read your mission table missions they talk about a lot of fighting happening every at once.)
BFA - sixth.

Seventh.

Next major world-spanning war would be the seventh war. You’re waiting for the seventh war, not the fifth. We already had the fifth war, Blizzard writers can’t count.

1 Like

Why wait. Queue up in some BG’s and put that mace to work.

Assuming people still do BG’s, lol.

So probably 5 business days then

3 Likes

Quel’Thalas? Knowing her she’d be thrilled at the chance to, ‘liberate them from Horde tyranny.’

2 Likes

Just activate warmode and go start it?

You’d think the Horde would stop trying to fight the Alliance after losing to them so much.