How long till the Fifth War?

My mace was made for the sole purpose of killing Night Elves. How much longer do I have to wait until I can use it for its intended purpose?

4 Likes

However long it takes for the Horde to break yet another mutually-beneficial peace treaty for absolutely no reason, I’d imagine.

39 Likes

ask turalyon

13 Likes

So, when there’s a big bad to blame and have them as yet again poor tricked victims?

3 Likes

Probably depends on how long we have some uninterrupted time when the world isn’t ending or someone is trying to destroy it.

2 Likes

If Turalyon declared war on the Horde he’d shoot up to the top of my list of favorite lore characters.

3 Likes

I don’t need an all out war for a very long time…

3 Likes

Peace and prosperity throughout the lands… until I tame my bad dragon :wink:

2 Likes

10.2. the fire will be sparked there. we started to kiss and make up 8.2. they can’t do more than 2 expacs runs of peace and love…and then keep up full faction separation.

shared instance a start. we need more. we need…my blood elves for real going I feel like alliance questing today. why? maybe they want a capital city they can fly in not made out of piles boar crap and mud.

Edit: because right now…both sides are really doing bad at the grrr I hate you thing. thrall in a true grrrr! world? Sure buddy, we can find you a weapon. l saw one right behind this big rock that no one what can see happens.

come back minute later.

where is thrall?

man we got jumped by like 10 of this dark looking angels. I barely made it out. He…did not.

1 Like

Hopefully never. BFA story was utter kododung, and if there’s anything that’s soured expansion stories it’s the faction war narrative. It was annoying in almost every expansion it cropped up, maybe outside of Wrathgate and the Purge of Dalaran which were interesting story threads. Faction war belongs in BG’s and Arenas, War Mode if you want it in open world, but dear god keep it out of the story for good. It sucks, practically always has.

3 Likes

I don’t really want another proxy war on a mission table, TYVM.

3 Likes

“We hear you loud and clear, players! The proxy war will now be fought in the form of a webcomic written by Christie Golden!”

5 Likes

Personally I’d like to see an expansion of peace where the systems include, Coming together as a community and voting on new laws.

Debating on which flower should be the official flower.

Forming a community watch.

Fixing up the rec center

Getting drunk at the bar and declaring your love for the other faction.

This is my dream blizzard

1 Like

I wonder what would Alleria think about Turalyon declaring war on her people as well.

Divorce arc incoming.

1 Like

Make love, not warcraft.

2 Likes

It has a lot of potential and has been done well at points. But between Metzen’s narcissism, Danuser’s incompetence and Afrasiabi’s hissy fit it has only been seen at its worst.

2 Likes

If we get a fifth war, it better be a whole expac in many location unlike BFA.

2 Likes

It’s sad that we’ve reached a point where that sounds like a legitimate possibility.

1 Like

horde scum

4 Likes

Hopefully never again, the faction war story has never been interesting and always ends the exact same.

There’s two factions, there will never be a winner, there’s always a bigger bad…etc.

Let it stay dead, there’s a much more interesting story to be told in cooperation anyway.

2 Likes