How is this fun for Horde?

lol if that will actually even fix the problem. This server has been toxic and cancerous because of the horde zerging groups since day 1 before honor was released. I dont see it going away.

Hordes are not zerging because they wanna be mean or something. Its all about farming honor. We dont kill alliance with a voice in our heads saying “ahaha i just wanna get this dude so pissed”. The voice is only saying “This guy is worth honor, therefore lets kill him.”

Once BGs come out, BGs will be a better source of honor-income, so zerging zones like we’re doing right now will become irrelevant.

Lol are you sure cuz theres been zerging parties in BRM, BS and SG since people started hitting 60. Alliance has literally had to corpse run into the dungeons to the point where we repeatedly have 2 min res timers. When the alliance tries to fight back and over take the mountain for a little bit of peace, guess here comes another 40 man raid of horde… Its like wtf do yall bust nuts all over yalls rooms doing this or something?

I think you are over-exagerating. I’ve been doing alot of dungeons in BRM since i hit 60 and the scene you are describing, i saw it only twice. Compared to pre-phase 2, phase 2 griefing is an Holocaust recreation.

Lmao this is not an over-exageration this is literally every day after 5pm st. ask any alliance on this server if you dont believe me. This is how this server has been since before p2 was released

1 Like

The BGs will be the main source since we can roll Arathi Basin and win in a few mins and get massive honor per hour. Then it will be about the pre-mades making pvp not fun.

From my experience its been pretty 50/50. Most likely has a lot to do with what time you’re playing. I play mostly between 630pm and 1am and ive been rolled up on by alliance kill squads a lot. Ive also seen lots of horde squads as well so idk. Doesn’t seem as bad as what other servers make it out to be. At the end of the day, i wanted pvp and i got pvp, good and bad XD

It’s too bad that alliance doesn’t lift a finger to PvP. I wouldn’t call it balanced.

We all pretty much do the same thing. Only difference i see , horde will camp bodies whereas alliance move off so they can rez and group up and have another good fight.

1 Like

Lol, gl rolling bgs when ots 10v10 or 15v15. None of you have prepared for an even match numbers wise.

Your wrong.

Word on the street is Alliance are camping the Dire Maul entrance. Interesting.

I honestly don’t know what these people are talking about. Literally every single place I’ve been in the past 3 days has roaming squads of ganking alliance. Raid at every 50+ leveling zone and dungeon. I’ve seen 80/20 alliance owned areas constantly. They are talking about horde forcing alliance off? That is actually hilarious. Horde can’t even walk near a road for over a minute without being ganked by a full team of 60s.

2 Likes

I mean… There is a ton of times I’ve landed in Thorium or EPL and Alliance are just camping flight master and graveyard. Maybe if Alliance would actually WPvP instead of just trying to get EZ kills because they can’t actually PvP, the Horde wouldn’t always feel the need to destroy you so often.

1 Like

I mean it is what it is you just have to adapt too the situation and do everything in groups.
Griefing people is alot of fun , i personally used to love it back in the day , now that im older though it dosen’t have the same appeal.

This is the same thing I’ve been experiencing. Tried questing in WPL and EPL and got ganked numerous times by multiple large groups of Alliance 60’s. It’s happening to both sides.

Maybe I’m the only guy over here that doesn’t mind the Zerg… if i did I’d have either not rolled here or would probably post a forum topic about it…wait. High traffic zones is expected to either be hell on you or a good time depending on who controls it at that moment. Enjoy little victories…(I’m referencing you 57 troll hunter I MC’d off Blackrock Spire balcony to the lava below last night) . Cheers. And I’ve heard Ouras or whatever his name is with hand of rag streams… if that’s the case I’m sure I was all over it this weekend because he got me like… 15 times lol.

1 Like

no, we are not anymore, 1~2 months ago thos realm was fairly 50/50, word spread and horde MASS reroll here, now it’s more 60/40 H.

From my experience on Tuesday

There were
40 horde camping BRM

But there were
10 ally camping Kargath.
15 ally camping Tauren Mill.
15 Ally camping LHC

So it evens out.

1 Like

Battlegrounds December 10th. Enjoy this while it lasts