How is this fun for Horde?

Not to the same extent, our raid group ran into 140+ horde at BRM the other night

I hope you do understand AQ open is by stage, regardless of what people in game actually do.

Amazing you were able to accurately count all of them in all the chaos that a battle of that size would create.

What’s “amazing” is that the spy addon counts for you, so yes, it was a VERY accurate count

Edit: That being said, I had great fun at Lights Hope last night, I was there for about an hour and a half and saw at least 6 tide-turns with groups of ally showing up, then groups of horde, then ally. In my somewhat limited experience (having only pvp’d 2 days this week) WPvP only seems to be unreasonably unbalanced in and around BRM on this server. Other zones are great back and forth.

Its not an even server. Your using months old data and the method of gathering got banned by blizz.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the alliance camping BRM, Wintersprings, Kargath, etc for hours… I’m pretty sure both sides are experiencing the same thing right now.

2 Likes

/spit.

1 Like

I’ve seen alliance Zerg around too. It’s not just horde.

3 Likes

I killed you yesterday solo as a level 51 rogue LOL the epitome of a mob mentality abusing piece of dogsh*t pvper :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

wow this is the most civilized and articulated response ever lol. Its refreshing to see a single player capable of logic as opposed to living in denial to feel better about winning at something where the deck is so rigged

1 Like

Yeah pretty much blows. It wasnt like this in original, releasing the honor system with no BGs was a real bone headed move by blizz.

2 Likes

No you didn’t. World PvP works out that way. Anyone who thinks it’s one side or the other isn’t paying attention. NOBODY sits and watches people duel 1v1. Must of gotten ganked by the group everyone had roaming around last night huh.

Imagine unironically thinking anyone is doing anything in the open world without getting ganked right now.

You do know honor was introduced before battlegrounds in the original WOW, right? And it was just like this…lol

1 Like

I think what confuses me is why you guys do it in such massive groups.

Huge raids made sense for the Southshore PvP in vanilla. It was mega raid versus mega raid. You were getting some decent chunks of honor because you were just killing a lot of people.

But here, these are mega raids just to troll zones of only a handful of people. You’re splitting honor a dozen different ways while also hitting diminishing returns on every target. The cost:reward ratio is way too far tilted out of your favor.

World PvP was my favorite thing to do in vanilla pre-battlegrounds, but I did it solo or with a small group of one or two friends. The honor just isn’t really worth it any other way, especially once you get to even just rank 6 or so.

2 Likes

I don’t think they understand what they’re doing is the problem.

“farming hks” for hours - is ruining the game experience for the 30% of the server that’s left … which is alliance.

Eventually it will be 0%.

also the horde has 65% of lvl 60s according to wow pop. so it doesn’t matter how many alliance there is the vast majority are 45 and under

I’ve been in plenty battles big and small where horde wins and alliance wins. It’s just what’s happening since everyone wants to get a jump on the ranks. Once battlegrounds release it’ll simmer down a bit. Don’t be salty about it, just an honor farm.

Don’t get salty when BGs are you all getting crapped on 24/7.

Unless it’s camping half-health people respawning - yall are garbage.

A minute is a luxry for us. It takes me five seconds off a flight path to get killed.