How is Fistweaving OK

I said any argument you CAN make. I didnt say you made one. Check your reading skills fat boy.

Even bringing it up implies you’re saying I’m making an argument that it’s not busted

No actually it doesn’t at all. You are just really really stupid.

Sure thing cry baby, keep those tears flowing

vendes can u put some shoes on

and can u two kiss already

1 Like

I guess when your brain is failing you go that route.

Yeah sure thing

That fat must be starting to seep into your brain.

So as usual you came here to say nothing of value.

Your entire post is nothing of value

I disagree. Pretty sure there is some major tuning that needs to be done to the spec. If you are done here please see your way out.

Come on Bulk you are usually a little smarter than this. Go get some coffee and come back.

If you think

This being your intial post is nothing but tears and not anything constructive.

This was the first in this thread from you that could be considered a real complaint, however not linking any logs doesn’t really help.

What was your partner’s spec? There is a pot of context you’re leaving out so hard to really give a true analysis.

But all you do is just come off from an antagonistic point of view and put anyone who talks to you in a defensive manner, which just points to you being a literal child who can’t have proper discourse without being a bag

Stop mouthbreathing at me. You legit have all the context you need in the very first post. If you want to break it down into a science then do so. Blizzard isn’t going to come in here and read the data I present even if I were to put a weeks worth of it up here.

Stop wasting my time. Ancient Teachings is doing a absolutely broken amount of healing output.

I am not going to “Post a log” it is what it is and if you want to live in a fantasy and tell yourself I am making it up then do so.

Why wouldn’t they? Blizzard definitely balances the game around the 1600 bracket.

Yeah real informative

I mean you don’t even know how the spec works, you claim they dont have to stand in FLS when it’s quite literally the requirement for such big numbers.

I also asked a question earlier you haven’t bothered to answer.

1 Like

No… It’s absolutely not required to keep anyone alive what are you talking about. You are just straight making things up. the healing sustain is absolutely beyond anything atonement can do without ever getting a hit in FLS.

Why do you care what my partner was?

Look you want to argue in bad faith then fine, just proves you’re a child crying

1 Like

yeah id say fistweavings pretty okay :wink:

There is no argument. 17k HPS is absolutely busted? No matter what the situation sustaining 17k HPS is a joke. ON ONE ABILITY.